six

- new student ꖛ
// START!

the weekend has finally ended and a new week started. as you walked entered your classroom you heard gossiping about the new student.

"oh, l/n! have you heard about the new student?" one of your classmates questioned. you shrugged and went to your seat and saw ayato.

"what are you doing here? aren't you sick? you should've stayed at home!" you hurriedly went to his side and placed your hand on his forehead.

"why are you worried for me? are you starting to fall for me?"

"what? no! i'm worried i might get sick since you're my seat mate and all."

"so you're not worried about me but you're worried about yourself? is that it?"

"obviously? why would i be worried about you? it's not like you're my lover or anything."

the blue haired male raised his right brows, "oh? i thought i was your boyfriend, am i not?" you shook your head as he grab your hands, pulling you closer to him. "and what the fuck are you doing?"

"hugging you, what else? you want me to kiss you instead?"

you gave him a disgusted look as he frowned. "what's with the look, m'lady?" you tried pulling out of his strong grip, "hey, can you let go? if you forgot, i'm wearing a skirt."

he let you pull away, muttering a quick apology. the bell rang indicating it was now the start of the first subject as all students went back to their respective seats.

the teacher soon went in the room with the one and only, miyazano hayami. boys secretly cheered as few girls gossiped about her.

"alright settle down class." everyone's mouth went shut as the teacher continued. "thank you, now why don't you introduce yourself."

"miyazano hayami, daughter of miyazano (random name) and from the miyazano clan. it's a pleasure to meet you all!" she sweetly smiled as the boys cheered for her.

"well, it's a pleasure to meet you too, ms. miyazano. why don't you sit over there." as the teacher stated, her eyes spotted both you and ayato. her face shone and waved at the blue haired male.

he changed his gaze towards the brown haired female to you. her face immediately changed into a frown and grumpily went to her assigned seat.

"now, we all know the school festival is in 2 weeks so," the teacher paused as some of your classmates cheered and clapped. "class president, vice president, why don't you come in front."

as two of your classmates went in front, your teacher sat at her teacher's table.

"um, yes ms?"

"our class will be doing a school play so why don't you 2 discuss with your classmates what play will you be doing and who and which roles will they do in the play."

"oh alright, so does anyone have any ideas on what play?"

many hands were rising as they all exclaimed 'me'. "one by one, everyone." the vice president stated as the president thanked him. "uhh, you."

"i don't know what play but we should definitely do romance!"

many nodded and agreed to your classmate's idea as another stated, "let's do beauty and the beast!" more people agreed, exclaiming multiple 'yeahs'.

"alright, does anyone disagree with the idea?" your classmates shook their head as the class president nodded, "beauty and the beast it is." she took a marker and wrote what play will they be doing on the board.

"okay, so who's willing to be the belle and the beast? anyone?" your classmates murmured and discuss to themselves on who as one classmate of yours raises her hand.

"yes?"

"i nominate l/n y/n and kamisato ayato to be belle and the beast!" your eyes widened as all your classmates turn their gaze to you two.

"what? why us?" you pointed to yourself as your classmates teased you two. "why them though?" a classmate questioned, "well, earlier i saw those two hugging and i saw them together after school a few times."

"ohh!"

your classmates teased you two even more as hayami glared at you even more. "i don't mind being the beast if it's y/n here who'll be my beauty."

"stop it already!" you covered your face in a flustered manner as you two were teased even more; you even swore you heard whistles. hayami clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.

"alright, who else? no one?"

everyone went silent and looked at each other as the class president nodded, "okay, l/n y/n and kamisato ayato it is then." she then wrote both your names on the board as they proceeded with the next roles.

"so you mean to tell me that you and my dearest nephew actually became the main leads in your play?" you nodded as f/n slowly put her drink down and cover her mouth with her hand.

"no way, i swear it was satire when i said i'll blackmail them into making you two the main leads."

"well guess what, it wasn't. also, do you know that girl miyazano hayami person?"

"yeah, why? she's like a pick me, i swear to god."

"she's literally in my class."

she gasped and stood up as you pull her down to avoid attention. "no way! how come i never knew she transferred here?" you shrugged, "does ayato know before she transferred here?"

before you could reply, a familiar voice interrupted you. "no, i didn't." you looked to your right and saw the blue haired male holding his tray. "may i sit here?"

you shrugged and ate your lunch as you noticed the chair beside you move. "why beside me?" you questioned as he hummed. "ms. hayami is currently gazing at this table. she'll find it a bit unusual if we don't sit beside each other."

"what do you mean? what am i missing here?"

"oh, didn't y/n tell you?"

"tell me what? wait did she confess to yo-" you instantly covered your friend's mouth and shook your head with a worried expression.

"my apologies, i couldn't quite catch that. could you repeat it?"

"it's nothing! carry on!"

"oh? alright then. back to what i was saying, y/n and i, we're seeing each other."

𝐓𝐁𝐂!