ten

- fireworks ꖛ
// START!

"hurry!" you called out to ayato, "just where are we going?" he questioned as you grab his hand. "it's a secret. now, hurry up!!" you dragged the poor male, "yes, ma'am."

running towards the rooftop together, hand in hand, a few students watched you weirdly as you passed by them.

turning from left and to the right, you've finally arrived at your destination. "what are we doing here?" you let go of his hand. "i heard there'll be fireworks, so..."

"you wanted to watch the fireworks with me? my, that's new."

"what's new? there's nothing new. i take everyone to watch the fireworks with me."

"oh? then why specifically me? i'm pretty sure ms. hayami wasn't anywhere to be seen near the horror booth."

"um, because you're someone i know?"

you huffed, crossing your arms, trying to make the blue haired male get over the fact you brought him to watch the fireworks together.

he placed his index and thumb finger on his chin, "really? you could've bought f/n with you? or did you fall for me?" you tensed up, your cheeks turning a little pink, from the last sentence.

'bull's eye.'

"w-what? no, i did not! i just wanted to watch the fireworks with you, it's all!" you decided to show some dominance and looked him straight in the eye, making eye contact with him. m

"hmm, alright." he grinned, patting your head as he broke eye contact. "what? do you not believe me?!" you grab his arm making him turn to you.

"i do belie-"

suddenly, a loud fire was heard indicating the fireworks has been launched.

the fireworks sparkled your eye, the colors of the fireworks making your face light up, he was astonished by your beauty. it was as if, everything went slow as he looked at your face.

though you looked a little angry, you were still beautiful in his eyes.

he cleared his throat, "i-i do believe you, y/n."

you huffed as you shifted your gaze at the fireworks, "pretty.." you murmured as you gaze at the fireworks. as ayato was still stunned by your beauty, he too said, "mhm, very pretty."

"right?!" you excitedly turn to ayato whose gaze was still on you. "why are you looking at me?" he chuckled and turned your head front using his hands. "nothing, just watch the fireworks."

"okay..?"

a few minutes pass by, the fireworks have ended. currently, you were outside of the men's bathroom, waiting for the male to finish pissing.

"hey~ y/n, right?"

a familiar voice was heard, and you turned your head to look at the person. "miyazano hayami," you stated, "what do you want?" she chuckled, "oh, cut the act dear."

"what do you mean?"

"acting naïve? alright, i'll tell you." you raised your brows, waiting for her to say the next sentence.