seven

- first kiss? ꖛ
// START!

"oh? alright then. back to what i was saying, y/n and i, we're seeing each other."

"what." f/n stood up and looked at you then to ayato then back to you. "i'll- i'll explain it later." you stood up and hurried to her side, attempting to drag her away far from the table.

"WHAT."

"i'll explain it later. don't worry about your tray, i'll take it back for you so why don't you go ahead first, yes?"

"no?? i want explanations right now!"

you sighed and excused both you and your friend to ayato and head out of the cafeteria. "and where are we going???" she questioned as you dragged her.

"somewhere quiet so be patient."

-

after dragging f/n, you both sat on a bench, "so," you paused. "so??" you cleared your throat as she raised her right brow. "we started seeing each other a few days ago...?"

"how and why? pretty sure you told me you had a crush on him yesterday?"

"you see, his family's aide coincidentally saw us together at a small playground and then he kind of used me an excuse so he won't go to his family dinner with his future wife thingy."

"oh."

"does... does that make you less angry?" you held a worried look as f/n stayed quiet. "so now you two are dating?" she questioned. "fake dating, yes." you quickly added.

"but we kind of need to act like we are officially together because of miyazano hayami." you slumped as she hugged you. "i'm so sorry, my mommy pookie!"

"i assumed it was because i have a loud mouth and might accidentally say that you two are going out that's why you didn't tell me!" she added.

"there, there." you patted her back as you two continued to share a hug. all of a sudden, your friend broke the hug and exclaimed, "i forgot! i have to help my classmates with our café!"

"café? for the school festival?"

"yeah! you should come by some time with ayato at the festival." she teases, wiggling her brows. "just go, oh my fucking god." you shooed her as she continued to tease you. "hurry and go."

she laughed, "yes, sir. i'll go now, sir!" she playfully saluted and walked away as you also stood up and went to your classroom.

as you opened your classroom door, you found ayato sitting on the floor; he was reading his lines for the play. (the chairs are all pushed back)

you quietly sat beside him, "hey, what are you doing?" he glanced at your face looking at the paper full of his lines. "obviously, reading the lines for the play?"

"wasn't our play announced like just an hour ago? how come you already have the lines?"

"hmm, i have no clue. after you and f/n went out, i headed straight to the classroom and saw this on my desk. i think there's also one on your desk."

you looked at your desk and stood up. you saw a small pile of papers on your desk and showed it to him, "is it this one?" you questioned as ayato squinted his eyesight to see it.

"come." he signaled you to come to him. "uh, okay?" you took a seat next to ayato again and handed your script to him. you also took a closer look at the paper, "it is."

"oh, alright." you took the paper from his hands and started going through every page of the script, reading it. "why don't we practice a line?"

"sure, which one?" you questioned, not bothering to look at ayato. "how about the part where belle kissed the beast?" you hummed in response, not hearing what he said quite well.

"alright, then." the blue haired male then placed his head on your lap as you looked at him confused.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

"what? it's part of the line."

"what line?"

"the line where belle kissed the beast? were you not listening to me?"

you stayed silent as you looked at him weirdly. "what?" he got out of your lap and looked at you making you two lock gazes.

staring at each other orbs, you both felt competitive and stared at each other until the other blinked. as you were on the brink of blinking, you cheated by tickling ayato making him blink.

"oh, so that's how it is."

"what? what are you gonna do? go tell a teacher-"

ayato slightly smirked and tickled you making you lie down on the cold floor. and right now, he was currently on top of you, so you attempted to tickle him, which worked.

but the problem was that he fell on top of you, your faces only an inch away from each other. both your eyes and his widened, afraid that they might accidentally kiss the other.

but were either of you really afraid?

just when ayato was about to stand up, a certain brown haired female opened the door and dropped the bubble tea she held when she saw your positions.

"yato..? w-what is this..? i-..." hayami covered her mouth and ran away from the classroom. you quickly pushed him away and covered your face in a flustered manner.

"i apologize for tickling you but, we have to clean this mess up before a teacher comes in."

you slowly took your hands off your face only to see him avoiding your gaze while blushing a little. "um- yeah- w-we should..! ahaha..."

you stood up and went out to take the mop from the storage room but you were stopped by the blue haired male, "i'll get the mop, so why don't you clean up the tapioca balls on the floor?"

you nodded, avoiding his gaze as he nodded and went out of the room, heading to the storage room.

while walking toward the storage room, he thought about the events from earlier. oh, how those e/c orbs looked at his. and that moment where they almost kissed.

he kind of regret not kissing her but then again, he's the type of man to ask for consent before doing something to someone.

he frowns a little as he took the mop out of the storage room.

'why do i feel like that? i'm sure that i was never interested in her in any ways possible... or was i?' he mused as he looked at you cleaning up the spilled bubble tea. he smiled a little and realized,

'maybe i am interested in her.'

𝐓𝐁𝐂!

hi hello so the beauty and the beast play
will be based by 'accidentally in love's beauty
and the beast instead of the actual story