"Ectascy Street"

Harry's POV

I saw this silhouette of a gorgeous and dainty figure in the middle of the good old "Ecstasy Street."

From the dimmed moonlight illuminating their features I sure as hell knew I had found my companion for the night.

They were applying bit of gloss on their lips,no wonder.They'd do it on the infamous street but it'd have only done it if it saw a potential fuck,My eyes traveled to where the small thing was looking,I saw this guy with short brunette hair walking towards him but i couldn't let that happen and history is the witness that Harry Edward Styles gets what he pleases.

I started my Maybach yet again and within a matter of seconds I was in front of "Them" and not much to my surprise "They" were a "he".

Fucking breathtaking blue eyes,brunette almost golden hair,pale skin and milky white thighs,not any scars on his angelic features,I had to claim him I knew just as he started walking towards me.

"Hello handsome" he said voice gravely seductive, fuckin' voyeur's know their job a little to well.

"Hello,I'm Harry and you??" I asked smirking.

"They know me as baby blue but you could call me Niall" He said dragging his hands down to feel my abs.He sure as hell isn't a Niall to me he's just a slut I'm gonna fuck and throw away.

"Would you like to accompany me on a ride then baby blue" I asked hand deep in the pocket of my suit pants.

"Not sure about the accompanying you but i sure could ride you daddy" he said making me want to fuck the living daylights out of him.

"I'd rather fuck you into oblivion than have you ride me." I said my voice deeper than usual.strange.

"You can do whatever,you please daddy" He purred in a sultry tone and I did just that.

I soon grabbed him by his hips and threw him into my Maybach and jogged towards the driver's seat swiftly,driving away in a hurry.

On the ride to me home that little slut would eye me and bite his soft lips humming some song looking at me through is eyelashes oh he's so gonna be fucked Tonight.This bitch

As soon as I reached home I threw him on my shoulders and asked my butler to park the car and keep the keys safely in my room.

He tried to lick my earlobe whispering "Fuck me hard, daddy" and it took like no time and the blood flow of me body was directed south wards.bitch knows what he's doing a little too well for my liking.

The time I set my foot in the guest room I threw him on the floor.

Niall's POV

Wait! Did he just threw me on the fucking floor ugh! Dork..

"STRIP" He ordered sternly and started unbuckling his belt.I did as he said and now I was in my birthday suit in front of him and this is the first time in years that I blushed;I fuckin' blushed when he eyed me up and down smirking,I am a person who blushes only and only when embarrassed I Don't blush when men check me out it was like a every day thing for me.Until today.

"On your knees" he ordered and I obviously obliged I was now face to face with his memeber which was fucking huge what was this guy a Nordic giant for shits sake how am I supposed to take it up my ass.

I started by mouthing him through his boxers and i realised he wasn't even completely hard yet and I would probably have gagged on just half of his length he discarded his boxers and damn,he was a good 12 inches if not more and if you say 12 inches isn't huge you live in a world of fuckin' werewolves and vampires.

I started by giving kitten licks to his head he didn't even think twice before pushing his entire manhood down my throat I was gagging but i tried to Bob my head up and down without gagging on his length even more and he just roughly grabbed my hair and started thrusting in and out while my eyes glossed over and I looked at him through my eyelashes.Yes he was rough but definitely not the worst I have ever experienced.

"Your mouth is a hecking sin, baby boy" he said tugging at my hair a little to harshly I had to admit it that he is like one of the most pulchritudinous men who have layed hands on me I gave him the blow job he'd remember for lifetime when I finally got used to his length hollowed my cheeks Earning a loud groan and couple of cuss words in return.

And the next thing I knew that he was shooting his load down my throat"Swallow" he commanded and i gladly did it without any hesitation...

But within a blink of an eye i was thrown on the bed "dare not move" he said and left fuckin 'left.

But then he got back with hand cuffs and a black satin cloth god I'm fine with cuffs but not with my eyes being covered ugh! Oh my god I'll have a panic attack if he did it and it wouldn't be pretty to the eyes i have never even tried 'em because of my undying fear for them.

"Oh um Mr.Styles I'm not really comfortable with my eyes being covered" I said trying to get him to stop but it was too late he had already cuffed my hands to each side of the queen sized bed.

"You do as I say, it's not your comfort that matters" he said covering my eyes and I felt like crying I should be used to it I'm not a random guy on one of his one night stands I'm a prostitute a whore and a slut to be exact I'm not the one whose comfort matters..

Submit,breath, don't question,let him do whatever he does...

And in one Swift motion I was flipped so I was on my stomach and not on me back.l and I felt him part my ass cheeks but I couldn't care less it was all black ahead of me nothing but darkness.

I gasped as I felt something wet comin' in contact with my hole, Christ!I was already a moaning mess..

Harry's POV

I didn't fucking know what i was doing all I knew was that this is gonna be the best fuck I've ever had I could feel how his velvety walls clenched around my tongue,so fucking tight god damn it! could easily be mistaken for a virgin for fucks sake,I sticked two of my finger prepping him along with rimming I heard him gasp and moan for more and I had got no control over myself as I heard him writhing and moaning underneath me asking for more.

Without a second thought I covered my length with a condom and started entering him without lubing of course who cares,he started to strain on his hands which were handcuffed and he looked like an angel tempted to get fucked I waited for him to adjust to my size because I was huge and i wasn't even fully inside him and he was already sobbing lightly because of the burn but I was a little too aroused to wait more.

I just slammed right into him,skin slapping skin as he screamed and wailed around"Arghhh!!!!" He screeched when I started thrusting in and without much effort"so motherfucking tight" I said gritting my teeth 'cause this was undeniably the best fuck I've ever had, I gripped his hips harshly slamming into him with more agitation than before his body rocked underneath me and i asked him my voice huskier than i intended it to be..

"what do you want,baby boy" he moaned loudly and said"Daddy I want it faster ugh!!" I turned him around so that he was facing me and uncovered his eyes the sight alone  nearly made me cum his blue eyes were two lust filled oceans looking at me with too much intensity.

I couldn't help but mark him,I just couldn't help myself but suck a big dark hickey on his neck as I earned pretty moans from his sinful mouth and that was it for me I came in the condom.

While he shot his load on his chest and it was then when I noticed the bruises on his lower half the hickey on his pale skin just below his collarbone and his tear stained rosy cheeks.

He looked absolutely coquettish his eyes rolled to the backwards as I pulled out of him and discarded the used condom and threw his clothes at him and left the room heading towards mine and falling asleep almost instantly as I hit my bed.

Niall's POV

I didn't know what to do I tried to get up but the pain in my ass was excruciating. so I decided to stay here for the night and leave for my appartment after taking my payment the other day.

To Be continued..
_________________________________