Never thought I would be here.

Harry's POV

"Mr.Styles there's someone here to meet you,They say its urgent." Lana's shrill voice spoke taking me out of my quiet obvious calm state.

"Who's it?" I asked rubbing my face as of why blue ain't already here.They have to abandon the fucking building tomorrow.

"Niall,He says." She said making me hold me chin up to look at her.

"Send him in." I said sitting straight up.

My lips curled upwards into a smirk as the pretty blue eyed brunette padded into my office with his cheeks flushed and eyes never once meeting mine.

"You're here I see,Blue" I mumbled getting up and walking over to him.watching how delicately he tucked a strand of his hair behind his ears,blushing Oh so elegantly.

-------------------------------------------------;)

Niall's POV.

My gut churned with an awful feeling as yet another pathetic excuse of a person declined my calls.

Where was their ego and pride when they were all fucking me senseless? Bloody mutts! Now that I call them to ask for help,"I'm nothing but a cheap whore who only knows how to put his mouth and ass to good use and a gold-diging bitch."

I swear on God I never yet realised people were this inhumane.

They Even went far enough to call my Freddie a mistake and a sin.

But I being the loser I am, shut my mouth up and listened to all the insults that were being thrown towards me yearning for just a damn yes at the end.

"Fred!" I yelled as I heard something crash to the floor.

"Y-yeah uh mum." He said walking out of his room.

"What did you break?" I asked calmly earning a nothing but a silly smile from him.

"Ugh the,The vase." He said as I shut my eyes and massaged my head.

"God Fred! How many times do I tell you,You could've hurt yourself! I told you very well that play quietly or watch TV while mumma is on the phone but No why would Freddie Reign listen to anybody!" I exclaimed as he just huffed angrily.

"Mumma doesn't Love Fred anymo! I hate you!" He said glaring at me as I sighed.

"I'm sorry baby Mumma loves Fred." I said even though I knew he was wrong and this isn't how he should turn things in favour of him but he was young,he needed attention and a healthy atmosphere that I am unable to provide him.

"Will you go to Dani's and play with your friends for a while?" I asked Fred who still stood on the ground and refused to look at me stomping his little feet in anger.God knows where he got this anger from.Definitely not me.

"Mumma doesn't want Fred around!?" He yelled as I sighed heavily.

"Of course I do baby but right now mumma has to be somewhere." I said as walked over to him and picked him up in my arms.

"Please baby just for a little while." I requested softly earning a reluctant nod from the baby blonde in my arms.

"I love you baby.More than anything and anyone!" I said as I felt my chest tighten.How can the only person I'm holding onto life for think I don't love him? If it wasn't for Fred I would be long gone by now I swear.Earlier I was just a struggling Uni student but then I was gifted with the most precious little human being ever whom I gave everything up for.Cause it was a feeling no person could resist,motherhood. Such a beauty it is.If I'm breathing now I owe it to my baby and If I'm suffering now along with a toddler it's because of me and my dumb pathetic self.