Who's Freddie now?

"How was your Day,Boo?" Niall asked picking a giggling Fred up after he had handed his backpack to him.

"We had so much fun,ma!" He exclaimed clapping his hands causing a wide smile to spread on Niall's face.

"What all did you do bub?" He inquired with the small boy as they crossed the road.

"We painted with leaf,many leaf and,and Sam put colour on me nosey,Ma!" He babbled putting his small hands on the older's cheeks.

"It's not many leaf boo,It's many 'leaves'." Niall said rather seriously looking down at him.

"But leave meaning going away,Mumma!" Freddie pouted looking down at the grey concrete.

"No baby,I'm here to stay." Niall said pecking the small boy's cheeks.

"Ma,Can we get some ice cream?" He asked looking up at Niall with hope filled eyes.

"Ofc we can,You stay right here I'll go get you some,Okay?" Niall questioned putting him down watching as he giggled and clapped his hands.

While the oblivious brunette was busy getting Ice cream for his son,Freddie Reign was about to witness someone that would certainly mark a significant change in his life.

He smiled bright,walking back on forth on the pavement looking out for Niall before he collided with a certain someone.

"Oi lad,Watch yer step." A rather thick Yorkshire accent rung through little Fred's ears sounding funny to him.

"I'm sowwy." He said pulling away to look up at the man.

"It's okay bud,be careful next time. Where is your Ma?" He asked ruffling his soft blonde hair.

"Papa." He whispered looking up at him with wide eyes.

"You're here with your da-" "You're Freddie Papa!" He exclaimed cutting the man off and hugging him tight making the older frown.

"Who's Freddie now?" He asked softly,patting his back.

"Me,I'm Fred." The small boy said with a toothy grin reading the man's face before abruptly pulling away.

"Let me tell Mumma!" He exclaimed running towards the ice cream parlour leaving behind a confused and Yearning Louis Tomlinson.

For some reason,Louis felt his heart clench at the sight of the little boy going away and away. Even though it was a misunderstanding,He couldn't 'for the life of him' stop thinking about their little encounter the whole day.
_________________________________

"Ma!" Freddie exclaimed barging into the Parlour smiling brightly at the cashier Niall was stood infront of.

"Freddie Reign,I don't remember asking you to come here." Niall said through gritted teeth reaching out to hold Freddie's hand out of the crowded place remembering how he hates rush.

"I sowwy Ma,Fred had to tell you something." He said standing on his tippy toes and reaching for the ice cream sundae in Niall's hands.

"Tell me then baby." He smiled down at a curious Freddie taking a note of the place.

"I saw Papa." He said a while later just as they were about to leave the Parlour making Niall stop dead in his tracks.

"Sorry,You saw who?" He asked not believing what he had heard.

"Papa! I saw him. He hugged Fred." He exclaimed happily Niall felt his heart break into pieces.

"No,you didn't." He seethed glaring down at the little boy.

"But Ma-" "He wasn't your father,Freddie Reign. Now sit in the car already."
_________________________________

"How was Today,buddy?" Harry asked sitting the small boy in his lap upon finding him on his door.

"Fun! Fred painted leaves,Had Ice cream with ma and I saw Papa." He said instantly pulling Harry's interest.

"Papa? I'm sure you didn't." He whispered caressing his chubby cheeks.

"No Hawwy,it was Papa but Mumma says no." He mumbled pouting.

"Then he must not have been your Papa,Ma is always right,you know?" He asked making a sad Freddie nod before pulling away from him.

"When will I meet my dada?" He asked looking up at him with teary eyes.

"You know Fred sometimes we can't get what we want which is fine cause there's always something better in store for us. You can always call me Papa." He suggestively stated making the small boy jump in excitement.

"You can be Fred's Papa! Papa Haz." He jumped hugging him and then pulling away right after,not noticing Harry blinking away unshed tears.

"Yes I can but don't tell Mumma." He said softly ruffling the little boy's hair.

"You talk like Ma did,Papa." He said in a hushed tone then running out of the room leaving behind a smiling Harold.
_________________________________

It was rather nerve-wracking to be sitting alone in Harold's study and wait for him,Atleast it was for Niall.After their Last conversation they had barely spoken to each other the entire week.

It was a few excruciating minutes later when the door slammed open and entered a smiling Harry nodding his head to someone he was on call with.

"We can surely learn more in depth about the previous failures of your product once You're here."

"Uh-Mr.Styles?" He called out for him as he hung up and lit up his cigar.

"Yes?" It had Niall speechless for a good minute the messy bed hair,bath robe and the cigar between his pink lips.

"You- Uh you called for me?" He asked not meeting his eyes.

"Not that I remember of,did I?" It was rather tricky for the brunette to answer,teeth immediately biting down on his bottom lip and looking up into Harry's mischievous one's.

"O-ok So,I'll just go." He stuttered immediately reaching for the door as he was rather harshly pulled back.

"Now,I remember you know." Harry rasped out kissing down the blushing Brunette's neck as he shivered.

"One of my friends will be here tonight. I don't want you or Fred,out of your room." He said with a slight edge to his voice making the shorter man look up at him skeptically.

"Uh ok?" He whispered with a frown pulling away from the Curly haired man.

The question kept nagging the back of Niall's head but he couldn't bring himself to speak so he decided to just let it go and get ahead with his day which consisted of making Fred doing his homework and scrolling his phone screen endlessly unless he did,fall asleep.

Little did he know what was to come.
_________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now,I know I barely ever update. I try but there's just alot on my plate as of now people. Do tell me what you think is going to happen next. It's quite predictable tbh.