I want it done!

Harry's POV

"I can't just do that,Mr. Styles" I heard Wilson say from where he was seated on one of the chairs in my meeting room while i looked out the floor to ceiling window through which practically the entire metropolis could be seen..

Fixing the Rolex on my wrist i turned towards him.

"Look Wilson i don't care how much money it takes for you to do this mere job,I want it done!"I said quite frustrated with the stubbornness of the said man right in front of me.

"It'll be unfair to him-" "why the fuck do you think he's any of your concern!"I snapped cutting him off, sending him another death glare as he tried to defend himself.

"Fine.."He slumped back defeated.

"Now leave." I said as he got up shaking his head in disappointed and leaving as i rolled my eyes at him.

"Harry Styles always gets what He fucking wants."

-------------------------------------------------;)

Niall's POV

I moaned as i felt the ice-cold water soothe my sore throat,I sat back wincing at the pain but sighing contently as i felt my back relax...

I heard a knock at my door as i groaned.

I was so fucking exhausted after a brutal episode at Zayn's.My head hurt,There were bruises all over my body and i practically was a mess.

I got up slowly yelping at the sudden pain my ass..fuck this and my fucking migraine!

I strode towards the front door quite irritated at whoever was on their at this point of time..

I opened the door to find our landlord standing in front of me as i stared at him wide eyed...

"uh Mr.Wilson??"I inquired as he looked at me up and down with a fond expression and smiled softly at me.

I quirked my eyebrows as he looked at me the exact same way for atleast 2 minutes.Strange.

"Ahem"I cleared my throat to get his attention away from my exposed legs.

"Mr.Horan uh I've something to discuss with you,if that's fine with you!" He said somewhat timid as i let him in.

"Yeah sure." I said softly as my throat still hurt.

"Well,i brought this for you." He said giving me a white envelope as i was quick to take a seat beside him and open it.

I read it again and again and stared at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean by the contact is terminated you can't just do that I've been paying the rent consistently!"I practically snapped at him as he sighed putting his hand on my thigh as i was quick to slap it away and stand up.

"Mr.Horan it isn't me who makes these decisions it's dad and he has made a deal with someone to put this piece of land to commercial use instead of residential and uh the contact itself said that it can be terminated at any time of inconvenience." He said standing up as well as my throat tightened..

"I- but you took over the business, didn't you? please, please Mr.Wilson I'll do whatever pleases you but i can't just move out right now I'm not stable enough, you do understand my situation right." I rambled as he just shook his head in sympathy..

"I'm sorry Mr.Horan but what is to be done,is to be done." He said as my eyes brimmed with tears.

"How long do i have until I'll have to move out?" I asked hopelessly as he looked at me with sorry eyes..