Dreaded Questions.

Niall's POV

Much to my dismay the next morning was just as cold as my bed the night before.

I fed Fred his cerial as he sat on my lap hooking his head under my chin.

"Ma?" He called out looking at me through his eye lashes as I cooed.

"Yes baby?" I asked not telling him off just this one time as Mr.Styles wasn't home.

"Who Fred Da?" He asked looking back at the tv as my breath hitched.

"What?" I asked double checking him as he turned in my lap to look at me and I kept his cerial bowl on the table ahead of us.

"Who me Da?" He asked looking at me with those big turquoise eyes as my heart clenched.

This.This was the only question I dreaded since Freddie's birth.

I took a deep breath looking straight into his eyes.

"I am." I stated as he frowned.

"Wot! But you mummy." He exclaimed putting his hand on his forehead.

"Wook there Owwy has Da and a ma. You me ma but who me Da?" He asked in a mixed form of speech which took a mere second for me to understand as I removed his small hands from my cheeks.

"Oggy is different and Fred is different right? He has a Da and a ma. But you've me. I'm your both.Everyone is different bub." I said as he frowned.

"I only 'ave you?" He asked as I nodded and pulled him closer.

"You ontly 'ave Fred?" He asked as I hummed in response.

"Mumma you mine?" He asked reaching his tiny hands to pull at my cheeks.

"Yes Fred. Stop it." I said sternly as he pulled away boping my nose.

"All mine mummy." He said hugging me and cuddling closer to my chest.

"Yes Now finish your cerial we got learnin' to do Freddie Reign." I said as he whined but pulled away reaching for his cerial.

An hour later we were done with breakfast and learning. I had carried Fred to his room where He was playing with his legos.

I pulled my knees to my chest watching Fred play as I shut my eyes rocking myself.

It's just so different here to adapt to this new way of living,Where I've barely any cooking and cleaning to do.

I myself insisted Mr.Styles' Butler to let me help him but he kept on denying.

Moreover I don't have to be away from my little bean and that's like the best gift the god's above could give me.

Good thing,I don't have to sell my body anymore on that god forsaken ecstacy street but I actually am selling it for a bigger sum nonetheless.

I sighed heavily as the door to Freddie's room opened and one of the several staff members walked in offering me a small smile.

"Mr.Styles is expecting you in his study Mr.Horan." Jim said as I got up returning his smile.

"Oh please call me Niall. I'm Just someone like you here." I said as he nodded and walked off.

"Fred." I mumbled turning around as he looked at me Frowning.

"Yuh?" He asked fixing his feathery blonde hair as my heart raced. Each passing day and he looks alot more like him.

"Bub I'm going to meet Mr.Styles, Okay? I'll be back in a few." I said caressing his cheeks.

"Mr.tiles." He said rolling his eyes as I playfully glared at him.