Why would you?!

No one's POV

The petite brunette woke up on a hard chest, looking up to find hazel Browns looking down at him with so much adoration that it made him scared to death. This was the same lad who saved him once but has been destroying him ever since..

You see there's a huge ass love story behind this agression and adoration radiating from the raven haired lad at times.

It was a cold winter night when as usual he was engrossed in spray painting the walls of the abandoned street when he heard a whimper coming from somewhere he snapped his head to that One Direction,he heard the soft whimpers from.

He cautiously took a few steps forward before he heard a yelp and he ran towards the source of the said noise..he reached there finding a blonde lad in the arms of a buff piece of shit who seemed to be having a little fun with the blue eyed beauty..

Zayn didn't know what he was supposed to do save the faux blonde or run away! So he did the thing anyone in the right mind would do he ran towards the pair and took the bottle blonde in his arms instead bringing him behind him and punching the gigantic lad making him runaway.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked clearly checking out the blonde out who looked more like a- like um a SLUT!

"Yup and thanku for saving me there that guy was really pissing me off" said the blue eyed beauty in a exquisite Irish accent blushing when he noticed the Pakistani involuntarily eyeing his exposed nipples.

"You shouldn't really be here at this time and at anytime to be exact..you shouldn't be visiting this part of the town" said the lad who has the looks of a Greek god!

"Oh um I was just ugh" the blond stuttered looking away..

Zayn strode towards the blonde locking him securely between his body and the spray painted wall behind him..to Zayn the gorgeous Irish lad looked no older than 17..

"You seem to be in search for something" Zayn whispered in the younger lad's ear.. slowly inching his hands towards his àss..

"Oh no no it's not what you think it is please no" The younger lad said as a moan left his thin pink lips.Defying what he had just said as the raven haired sex god squeezed his ass cheeks.

"Well now princess,You please me" He said in sultry tone which made Niall whimper as he gasped feeling something wet come in contact with his sensitive pink buds.

"I- Argh yes" he wailed as the Pakistani bit on his pale skin.

"Let's go then princess!" Said the Pakistani grinning menacingly..

And that's how the raven haired lad slowly but surely fell for the blonde not a care in the world!! he thought that once he told him about his feelings he'd leave selling himself to others..but boy was he wrong.He fucked him hard that particular night and ever since then every other day,there wasn't a part of his body he hadn't kissed..he made sure to leave marks wherever he could..

It was just another day for him leaving for college where he was gonna met his Irish cupcake..but,but,but shit happens.

He rushed through the corridors in search of the dainty little blonde only to find him cuddling with a certain feathery haired brunette he hated with a passion..

He looked at them in disbelief as Niall took a note of his surroundings watching his raven haired customer right in front of him...

"Oh hi Zayn,this is Lou or morelike Louis Tomlinson" he said grinning from ear to ear..