A Vibe For Monday!

It was my second year in New Port and I was feeling a vibe for Monday.

I got used to the neighborhood and people. Like I said we lived in a typical house but on the hillside lived the snobs and bimbos. I didn't care though, I just wanted to somewhat feel normal.

Even though the house was not big, I didn't say it was small. The basement had an indoor gym, where I trained every day. You gotta look good to feel good.

As I said I had a vibe for Monday!
I got up at 5:30 to do some exercise. I've suffered what I think is long term insomnia ever since my parents died and Sebastien doesn't need to know that.

I did some squats, high knee lunges just like any other day. I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom beside my room, which I made a mental note, to clean.
I got dressed in high-rise black jeans and a black airforce and a white crop top with maybe the largest red hoodie you've ever seen. I don't know why but somehow being in hoods and jackets gave me some sort of closure. The day could be as hot as the sun itself and I would still wear my hoodie.
I only had reds, blacks, blues, and whites though. The best colors.

"Dad I'm leaving" I shouted running down the stairs at full speed and taking a donut from Sebastian's plate.

He may be rich but at least he makes time for me..better than my dead father.
He comes home late on weekdays but on weekends we are always together.
"No good morning dad, how you doing dad, can I take your donut dad?"

"Get used to it" I kissed him on the forehead and took a sip of coffee from his Big Boss mug.

"Dad have-" I started but got interrupted.

"You seen my keys, they're on the table sweetheart".

I chuckled, took them up, and walked out the door -after ensuring that I had my phone and headphones.
Hey, a girl needs some way to drown out shit.

I went outside and revved up Jessie (my bike).
Off to school, I guess.

You know what, I changed my mind
arriving into the schoolyard and seeing Vanessa spoiled the little vibe I had going.. (currently rolling my eyes)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey
I hope you're all enjoying the story. I know the chapters are short but don't worry.... gradually they'll grow.

Comment on your Aria experience so far and type about what you think she's all about or the kind of person she is.

Stay beautiful,

Author