CHIRPY SITUATION

I don't think I'll be able to see life the same. "So you mean to tell me-" I began, trying to recollect and process all this information at the same time. "My parents are, well were spies and not pilot and air hostess, you were their bestfriend and you adopted me for their sake. You mean to tell me that the wine distillery and vineyard are just cover ups to hide the agency. Xavier is a spy and you are one too. You want to train and teach me to become one?" I questioned, yet stated at the same time.

"Precisely sweet heart" Sebastien said in a chirpy tone, one I was not happy to hear. This was not a chirpy situation.
I looked at Xavier and saw the little shit roll his eyes. I wouldn't blame him though, they've been trying to explain this to me since 3 hours ago. I wasn't about to stand for foolishness all of this sounded foolish. Sebastien began "Sweet heart I know this sounds alittle irregular but why would I just make up something like this out of the blue?"
That kinda made sense in a way. I mentally scratched my head. "Look" I sighed then continued. "I want to believe every word but it's not that simple. This sounds like some fairy tale shit especially based on the information I was told about my parents and what you're actually telling me now, makes me think that every one in my life has been lying to me since the day I was born".
That was the mental state of mind I was in. It was like a contradiction between truth and lies, right and wrong and alot of deception to be honest.
"It's not that simple sweet heart, all you're parents did was to protect you, in your eyes they might be villains but in secret they are heroes. They were also the best in the agency, they worked on forming weapons and testing them as well as they were on a special ops team one of the best we had. I know everything might seem a bit blurry but I promise it will get better".
Promise- now that's a new word. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just leave this conversation here, I'm going to bed and I've got school tomorrow.
I looked at Xavier and then walked off. When I reached the stair case and began to walk I shouted a quick "Good night".
I laid down on the bed trying to process my thoughts.
There's no way I could fall a sleep now.

.....................................
BEEP!! BEEP!!!
The alarm on my phone went off. I got off the bed and turned it off. I didn't sleep the night before so why bother snooze it for 5 more minutes.
I always had this vibe for school but I kinda wanted to stay in bed and process my thoughts. This feels like a math question that I can't solve and it's like when I finally got the answer I'm not able to go over and check how I got it, but instead more questions keep popping up so I can't even process the previous one. Today was Friday which meant the weekend was near, I just needed to hold on I alittle longer.

I always had the saying 'look good to feel good' and I stuck to that saying; except for this morning when I dressed according to my emotions. This dark bubble I'm holding onto inside. I wore a black jeans and a white converse with a white crop top and a particularly over sized jet black hood. I had my hair in the most ridiculous pony tail ever and had my hoodie over my head. I rushed downstairs and saw Sebastien eating toast. Our eyes met and I looked away and towards the glass table instead. "Good morning" I said whilst taking up my head phones off the glass table. "How you feeling?"  he asked.

"Like shit in human form" I rolled my eyes.
"Anything I can help with?" He got up from around the table and walked towards me.
Almost to engulf me in a hug, I stepped back.

"Not today" I pulled a strand of hair from infront of my eye and tucked it behind my ear. I walked out the door and he followed.

"Aria" I turned around as I was walking out to the road by now. He knew I wouldn't want him to drive me to school today. "Here" He shouted and threw me some keys.
I realized that it was the keys to Jessie.
Finally!!
"Thanks" I said as I pulled her out of the garage and started her up. Even I could tell that today, was going to be a long day.
..............................................

"Miss Summers!" I felt an annoying tap on my shoulder. "Miss Summers, Miss Sum-Aria!" Someone shouted inside my ear. I jumped up and  shouted "what!" and looked around to see no one in the classroom, except for me and the French teacher.
SHIT
"It's you're free period and you've been asleep since class started, go to the principals' office immediately!" Then she took my head phones. "And these" she shaked them in front of my face "Are being confiscated" and walked out of the classroom.
Great just freaking great!!

Today's been a joy ride. First in the morning Xavier tried to talk to me and I ignored him, now to this French teacher taking away my head phones and sending me to the principal. I rubbed my eyes and lazily got up, I didn't really have anything to pack inside my bag seeing as I wasn't even awake during class.

"The principal would see you now" His secretary called and I got up from the chair. Well this is a relaxing way to spend my free period.
"Miss Summers it's been quite some time" Mr.Krabs faked a smile, while I shot him a death stare that quickly made him drop it.
"Take the hoodie off and don't cover your face, you can't enter the principals office in this manner" I removed it from my head. I wasn't really into the arguing so I just did it. "Have a seat" He gestured to the chair, so I sat down.

Wow so this is what obedience felt like.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
LOL Yes I know guys that ended unusual but I thought the last line was alittle funny. Especially cause Aria was actually obeying what the principal said and not arguing with him.

Comment and don't forget to vote please!!
Hit that follow button too😊

Guess the song:

There ain't no gold in this river that I've been washing my hands in forever, but I know there is hope in these waters, but I can't bring myself to swim when I am drowning in this silence baby let me in!!!

Hint: By Adele