Stranger (Part One)

The day ran out quicker than I could've snapped my finger and for once, I was happy. Happy school ended and I could go home.😉

I was putting my books in my locker when Vanessa walked up to me.
Again with this girl!
What's her problem?

"I saw you talking to the new boy at lunch, you better watch it Summers he's mine."

"You can have him!" I slammed the door shut after placing in my books and walked away, her drama had nothing to do with me.

I went outside and leaned on my bike to check my phone. I got a voice message from dad.
"Hey hun I'll be late today, don't wait up..lock the doors and windows and whatever you do, don't go outside. I'll explain later."

He sounded like he was in a hurry or he was worrying but I figured I'd just wait until he got home to ask him what it was about. Dad was never usually worried about anything.
I revved up Jessie and went home. I did exactly what dad asked. I locked all windows and doors, drew the curtains, and then took a long hot bath. The only thing that relaxed me after a boring, tiring, eye-rolling day would be my hot bath. I finally got a chance to wash my hair and do a facial, I wasn't too big in the whole one hour skincare thing but I decided to try it. Not to sound too girly but as I always say 'you gotta look good to feel good.
.......................

As I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into my room, I remembered I had made that tiny mental note to clean it and my big friend lazy knocked on my door. I put on black sweatpants and a white shirt paired with my blue hoodie. As soon as I was finished, I lazily loosened the ponytail in my wavy brunette hair and sprawled out on my bed. I decided that I would sleep until the next morning. I wasn't hungry and even if I was; I couldn't cook.
I swear it's not funny, but Sebastian was the cook..I couldn't cook to save my life. Now if you tasted my ramen, you would be impressed.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, the door opened and a figure in a black hoodie came in.

"I've always wanted to meet you Aria."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

It's been a while guys but updates are on the way!!!

                                              Stay beautiful!
                                                      Author

Guess the lyrics:

I found peace in your silence
Can't tell me there's no point in hiding

Thougts: