My annoyance

I chuckled "Sit down newbie, watch and learn if you open your mouth, you might just bite your tongue."

He was going to open his mouth but being annoyed after speaking for so long, I did what any normal annoyed person would- do cut him off.

"There you have your answer." I wrote on the board and sat down. He had some nerve.

................
The rest of the day went on smoothly and I wouldn't prefer it any other way. No one bothered me and I didn't bother them.

It was lunch and the cafeteria was filled with hungry students mumbling about how bad the pizza was here.
After searching for about three minutes. I had found an empty table. What miracle was this? Tables are never empty but I'm just glad I got a little alone time away from these people.

The cafeteria lines weren't usually long because most of the students had brought lunches made by their chef at home, so like any other day, I got lunch quickly and sat at the empty table.

I must've zoned out because after I placed on my headphones it was as if everyone around me had disappeared. It was amazing what music could do to a person.

I saw a figure place their butt, beside me, on my empty table. I ignored the person wanting him or her to leave. I thought that if they didn't bug me I wouldn't have to feel uncomfortable and get up.

I saw a hand waving over my face as if signaling to look their way. It would be rude to ignore it, so I ignored it.

After a couple more minutes, I took off my headphones and groaned in annoyance.
"What, what is so important that you invade my personal space and wave your hand in my face?"

I know that rhymed but I was too annoyed to care. It seemed the only emotion I could carry today was that of annoyance.

It all started with that prick Xavier from French class messing up my mood even more, now this person next to me.
I feel like Tom in 'Tom and Jerry' when Jerry makes Tom angry and his face turns red.

I turned my face towards the person bugging me. Speaking of annoyances it was him, Xavier Kingsley!
AGAIN!

He was my annoyance.

"Can we be friends?" He asked with a smug smirk on his face, one I'd love to slap off.

Friends with you...never!

"I don't keep friends."
I got up from the table and walked away. To hell with you Xavier Kingsley!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Guess the lyrics:
You make me glow
Better cover up won't let it show
Show I'm putting defenses up cause I don't wanna fall in love

Thoughts:

Please help me out by voting guys and following...commenting is optional but I love it!
Guess the lyrics:
We don't talk anymore
What was all of it for
We don't talk anymore like we used to do.

Thoughts:
                                          Stay beautiful,
                                                Author