Not my day!

I hated today and I know I'll hate tomorrow.
I've been receiving special treatment all day and for once the French teacher; what's her name didn't pick on me in class..she pretended I wasn't there. At least I didn't have to listen to her nagging voice anyway.

The same for all my other classes and I guess the rest is history.
It was my last class of the day and I had Advanced Math.
Just one more class Aria..Just One!
I tried to encourage myself by now sleep was killing me. I looked like a walking day ghost.

"Been a while Summers" Vanessa and her cliche walked up to my desk.
Oh great!

"I haven't missed you either" I said without even looking in her direction.
"Too bad the person didn't kidnap you I doubt anyone here would notice you would be missing since no one likes you." She laughed at her silly attempt at making a joke, grabbing everyone's attention.
Seriously, she thought her words could carry an effect on me..I have no feelings at all why should I yield to Vanessa's lame excuse at making me feel unwanted.

I waved my hand in her face "Talk to me when I care bimbo" I stood up and walked off, I can't with this, not right now!

As I was walking out the door a hand stretched forward and grabbed mine.

"Hey are you okay?" I turned around to see Xavier with a concerned look plastered over his face.

No I'm not.

"Sure I'm fine" I lied. Sarcasm dripping from my mouth.

I walked out the door as soon as the teacher entered and I didn't even care that he was yelling at me to get back in class.

As I said today was not my day!

................

The rain began to fall reminding me of just how I feel inside..dead and empty, emotion less.

I felt broken, I couldn't be fixed.
I sat in an empty classroom on the third floor next to the door leading to the roof . The school used this as a store room to pile old textbooks, CDs and old TVs.
I haven't been here since the school year started and I thought it was time to pick up what I left behind. Staying in this room, sulking and crying from time to time, was my only medicine.

The rain came down harder and it didn't stop.
I didn't even realize that it was time to go home until my phone began to ring uncontrollably. I look to see who it was but it was an unknown number.
Hesitantly I answered the call- my mind contemplating between ignoring it or not.
"Hello?" I questioned but only heard heavy breathing on the other end of the call.

"You really thought I was going to just let you go, just like that? I'm coming back for you darling and this time I won't miss, luck caught up on you...just thank Sebastien for the favor".

That's when it hit me..the name 'darling' seemed to run chills down my body and I began to remember; remember what that psycho tried to do to me. The power went out and I just stayed there in the dark..shivering from the cold atmosphere.

My body began to feel weak again and with a little strength I crept to the door and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Anyone?" I tried to scream but it came out like a faint cry and the noise from the rain wasn't making my situation any better.

Well I guess this is it my 'end', I thought to myself.... I didn't even realize that the door had locked behind me when I went inside and now look at the situation I placed myself in.

The windows were frozen shut- my guess is that it was the same thing that happened with the door- and the floor was cold, the only things in the room were old furniture, and by furniture I mean book shelves. I took off my black hood, placed it on the floor and sat on it, hoping to somehow warm myself up, even though technically without the hood, I would freeze to death.

               AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey beautiful people! I hope you enjoyed this chapter..and I know what you're thinking that I might've ended this one kinda awardly and weird but to read more skip to the next chapter...

Guess the song:

The day I first met you, you told me you'd never fall in love, but now that I get you I know fear is what it really was!

Hint: By Demi Lovato