1. The cooking stream <3

POV

You and Quackity have been dating for a while and your fans don't have a clue about it, one day you and Alex decide to make a cooking stream. The fans have been suspicious of a relationship going on between the two of you and have shipped you. Also Q is your Quackity's nickname in all of these oneshots.

            ___________________

"Today we are going to cook!" Alex shouted, greeting his chat.

"Do you even know what we are making Q?" I asked him.

He slowly turned to face me and said "Yeah ummm we... are making.... A- CAKE! Yeah a cake!"

"You only just made that up didn't you?" I said with a smirk.

"NO WHY WOULD I EVER- NO OF COURSE NOT!!!"

I laughed hysterically and we started cooking. Overall it was a very chill stream apart from the time Alex nearly burnt our cake. At the end we just talked and ate.

"Chat you are so fucking jealous aren't you?" Alex laughed, shoving down the cake.

"Slow down asshole your going to choke!"

"I am not slowing down"

"You've got some icing on your face." I told him. The icing was indeed all over him.

"Where?" She asked.

"Oh Jesus, just come here." I told him after he repeatedly failed to get the icing off him.

I wiped it off and suddenly realized that was a terrible mistake. The whole chat was going wild spamming 'Y/n x Quackity' and everyone including Alex seemed to focus on me.

"Why the fu- wha-?" He spluttered,"Y/n we weren't supposed to tell them-"

"IM SO SORRY QUACKITY!!" I covered my face with my hands.

We then explained to the chat about how we were together and honestly tell them anything we hadn't told them about my relationship with Alex. It was kind of awkward but we had to tell them. After that right before we ended the stream Alex hugged me. It was honestly really sweet.

"Alex-" I whispered, but he kept hugging me so I hugged back and said goodbye to the chat (which was, might I add, going wild).

I turned to face my boyfriend. It feels good thinking that...

"Alex, what the fuck, why did you start hugging me?" I asked him, right about to sit on the couch.

"Just wanted cuddles." He said giggling and winking. He then sat next to me on the couch.

"Oh you little motherfucker!" I said jumping on top of him (not hard of course).

"STOP MI AMOR!!" He said quite loudly laughing.

"Ok I'll cuddle with you," I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." He said in that sarcastic voice of his.

I giggled and embraced him. He was so warm, I pressed my face into his chest gently and could feel his heartbeat we sat there for about 30 minutes before I fell asleep it felt really good.

___________________
A/n

I just thought that last part was kind of cute I hope u like the chapter and remember, u mean a lot to me :)

<3