3. Y/n's flight <3

I'm so excited today I finally get to meet Alex in real life!! We talk a lot online and we are almost like a relationship. He really is sweet. I live in Britain so it's quite a long plane trip from here to Mexico and I fell asleep on the way.

I got on my plane and prepared for the 12 hour flight. I was pretty nervous because I've only ever flown short distances before.

I finally landed in Mexico and it felt great to finally be able to walk. I sighed and after getting my passport and luggage sorted, I went to find Alex who said he'll be waiting for me outside the airport building.

I walked out of the packed airport and felt a fresh breeze hit my cheek. In the far distance I saw Alex running towards me, waving his hand high up in the air and a big smile on his pretty face. He was wearing one of his flowery shirts, some sunglasses, dark blue shorts and brown sandals. The outfit was suitable for the warmish weather.

I immediately ran towards him dragging my suitcase behind me to reach him as soon as possible. He ran straight up to me and hugged me tightly. It felt so good to feel his warm body on mine and he held me close for ages.

Eventually he pulled away and gently kissed me on the forehead. I was taken aback but didn't show it that much, I just kept smiling at him.

"It's so good to finally see you Y/n!" He said.
"You too!" I replied completely lost for words. It was just so amazing that I'm really meeting him.

"Come to my car you'll stay at my house." He told me, leading me to his car. It was a shining white Tesla, I'm not gonna lie I was pretty impressed by it.

He took my luggage and I hopped into the passenger seat next to his he sat down and started the car.

"I like your car, I was honestly expecting something way worse." I laughed.

Alex scoffed but smiled.
"Thanks," he replied "hey y/n I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked him.

"It's just, I really like you and I was wondering if we could be more than friends if you know what I mean.." he said uncertainly turning to face me.

I blushed and sat there for a second, frozen, not knowing what to say.

"Of course," Alex started saying realising that I wasn't answering "if you don't feel the same way..." he trailed off.

"I'd love to be more than friends." I said quietly.

Alex's mood brightened.
"I'm glad you feel the same way," he smiled " so, would you like to be my girlfriend???" He said in a questioning voice.

"Of course!" I replied.

I don't think I have ever saw Alex that happy before. His whole face seemed to glow with happiness and he bent over to kiss me. I leant in as well kissing his soft, sweet lips, still smiling. It felt good.

      ______________________

A/n

Thank you for reading to the end obviously if this is against Quackity's boundaries I will delete the chapter and I might more stories like this for the crew boys if this gets famous or if I'm just bored. BYEEE <333