Departure <3

You and Alex have been dating for about a year but he has to go on an important trip abroad for about a month.

We arrived at the airport at 10:37 pm. It had became dark now and white stars shone above me and Alex as our eyes met in the moonlight.

"It'll be ok. You'll be fine." Alex whispered.

I felt his hand wrap around my waist and his face come closer to mine. He stared intensly yet sternly at me. I fell into a state of wonder when his beautiful brown eyes looked right into my soul.

"I'll call you each and every day, I'll make sure you're never lonely even if we are a thousand miles away." he muttered softly into my ear.

I only managed to nod and I leant my head against his. Our eyes were so close now, they were almost touching. I knew I was acting stupid and I had to let him go but it was so hard to and we had gotten so close.

"I will never leave you. No matter what happens. If you had 100 lovers, I'd be one. If you had 10, I'd be one. If you had one, it would be me. If the whole world turned against you, I would go against the world. You are my world. The only thing that matters is you." he whispered.

I felt a tear fall from one of my eyes. Before I even reached out my arm he wiped it gently and his soft palm met mine. I tried hard to say something but the words got stuck in my throat.

"Thank you..." was all that I managed to breathe out.

Alex seemed to understand. He nodded slowly and pushed my hair behind my ear. I felt my eyes get watery again.

"Hey, hey...look at me... It's ok" he said with a gentle smile.

I looked at him again as he wiped my eyes.

"I love you. And nothing can change the way I feel." Alex whispered gently.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly and sqeezed him affectionately. He hugged me back while stroking my back. He lifted up my chin with one of his fingers and kissed my nose. He giggled and bonked my forehead tenderly.

"Always"

He leant down and kissed me. He was so gentle, as if he was handling a baby. His tounge wrapped around mine tenderly. I knew at this point - he was the one. We continued for nearly 2 whole minutes.

Right after he pulled away he have me another forehead kiss and held me close.

"Bye baby" he said slowly walking away with a sad smile, "I love you!"

"I love you too!" I managed to say, seeing him disapear behind the gate.

__________________________

Pt. 2????

<333333333