Phone <3

"Hey!" Alex called from upstairs.

"What?" I shouted back.

"C'mere"

"You come here"

"No, you"

"You"

"Fine"

I heared Alex's footsteps sto ping downstairs loudly and his figure emerged from behind the wall. He ran over to me and jumped on the couch next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked with a small giggle.

"Nothing" He replied as his hand travelled towards mine.

I wanted to say something but remained silent instead. Alex's fingers wrapped around mine and I felt his warm, soft palm. He looked into my eyes and I stared back.

"You're such a beautiful idiot" I murmured.

"Hey" He said with a little smile.

He kissed my hand and pulled away. He had his phone out and was probably looking at bad memes off Instagram. I nudged him gently, trying to get his attention. His eyes met mine for a second then he returned to his phone. So beautiful but such an idiot. I thought. For the next few minutes, I stared at him and he stared at his phone. After the next five minutes of this, I got really impatient. It wasn't as if I didn't want Alex to have some time to himself, it was because we hadn't talked that much that day. I finally gave up and came closer to Alex. I pushed his phone down and made eye contact with him. He looked back at me with the same emotionless face he looked at his phone. After a few seconds, he gave up and cracked a smile.

"What?" he asked with a small smirk.

"Nothing" I say fake sweetly.

I pulled the phone from his hands with ease. He practically gave it to me. I then put it in my pocket and looked at him trying to act innocent.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Fine," he sighed sarcastically, "what do you demand?"

"Could I hug you"

"Duh"

I shuffled to the other end of the couch to reach him and hugged him from the side. I cuddled him tightly as his arms went around me. We cuddled, occasionally swaying slightly. I then nuzzled Alex's nose and returned to my oringinal space on the couch.

"Can I have my phone now?" he asked.

"Hmm, I'll think about it" I told him with a smirk, which matched his previous one.

"Oh come on!"

I pulled the phone out of my pocket to tease Alex and waved it. He grinned and jumped on top of me, trying to get it. I reached further away as well.

"I'll give it back to you soon, just trust me" I said into his ear.

"Fine" he said, trying to get up but i held him on me.

I turned the front camera towards Alex to unlock it with his face id. I then opened Twitter and posted this:

 I then opened Twitter and posted this:

I STOLE QUACKITYS PHONE!

I gave the phone back to him with a smile.

"Here" I said.

"Thanks"

"You look cute right now"

"I know" he smirked.

I laughed at him and gave him another hug.

A/n

Hi I havent posted in a while but im still writing this im also runnning out of ideas again so please comment if you have any. Im thinking of making a C!Quackity one soon as well. I posted a new Karl x Reader oneshot book recently too so please read that if youre interested.