Kiss <3

Fluff

Y/n is a small streamer/ YouTuber
-------------

Alex was my crush for years now. I first met him on a stream I did with him and then we talked more and then we became really good friends. I truly love everything about him; his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, his pretty smile and his cute dark hair that poked out from under his beanie. He was more than perfect. Soon I'd be streaming with him. An irl stream too. I really could not wait.

Time skip to when Quackity arrives at y/n's house.
----------------------------

My hands clicked my keyboard quickly as I was preparing the stream. I titled the stream:

Quackity broke into my house!?!!??

I laughed quietly and thought of what chat would say before the stream started.

Right before everything was set up, I heard my door bell ring. I tan as fast as I could towards my front door. I fumbled with my keys before finding the right one and unlocking the door. When it opened, I saw Quackity smiling at me. My smile lit up and my heart fluttered. He was a bit taller than me in person, but more beautiful than I had ever seen him.

"Hi!" I said, quite loudly.

"Hi!" he giggled back.

I wanted to hug him so bad.

"I'm so happy to finally see you y/n" he said.

"Me too" I sighed and led him into the house.

He ran upstairs, into my room. I followed him, trying to keep up.

"Slow down dumbass" I said, gasping for air at the end of my room.

Alex chuckled as I came in.

We talked for a bit while I finished setting up stream. Mostly about how our life was and about stuff that we could do during Alex's visit.

"Hm, can I change something?" the man asked, looking at the stream title.

I nodded.

He smiled and reached out for the computer mouse. The mouse that my hand was on. I had no time to react before Alex's gentle hand touched mine. He wrapped his fingers around my hand and moved it to the text bar for the stream title. The air around me seemed to grow warmer and just before I thought I was about to explode, he lifted his hand towards the keyboard. I let out a small sigh.

Soon after we began the stream. I smiled at the chat and their surprised reactions to my irl stream with Quackity. We talked about how it was great that we could meet up and what we had planned to do together. I really enjoyed streaming with Alex. He was always happy and funny. But, who wouldn't enjoy streaming with him? Soon, we reached the end of the stream and I was just about to say goodbye to my chat when Alex spoke.

"There's also another thing that we can do while I'm here y/n"

"What is it?" I asked with a small smile.

Without giving a verbal reply, Alex leaned closer to me. I leaned back slightly but he put his arms around my back and pulled me closer. His arms felt comforting around my body as he pulled me in closer. Quackity's breath almost reached my face.

"What is it?" I repeated, my voice wavering a bit.

He moved even closer, his lips were a centimetre away from mine. Without any more thinking, Alex smashed his lips against mine. Everything around me disappeared, Alex was the only thing that mattered. I loved the way the warm skin of his lips met mine. It felt like every butterfly in my stomach was trying to fly away. I was on cloud 9. He pulled away for a second before I dove back in. I couldn't get enough of his sweet taste, It felt like a drug, addicting me. I savoured every second of this wonderful feeling. I didn't care how many people were watching us, in fact, I wanted everyone to see. I wanted everyone to See how much I love Alex Quackity. My hands cupped his cheeks to pull him closer into the kiss. I never felt better in my life. After a few, perfect seconds, Alex pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled warmly back. Suddenly, reality slipped back into my head. The chat was going wild, as I expected it to be. I grinned at Alex, still dazed and was happy to See him grinning back. He said goodbye to the stream, pretending to be oblivious to what had happened. All through this, my eyes were only on him. He switched off the stream and turned to me.

"Wanna do that again?"

------------------------------------

The end bc im too lazy to write anything else, i might make a part two if I feel like it also its like 2 am rn and I feel kinda dead.

BYEE <333