²⁷ : kindness

stfu challenge failed
13 members online

jeonghan
is everyone safe?

pipe guy
im so sorry guys
i didnt expect the rain to be this bad
this is on me

chewy
NO
ITS NOT ON YOU
ITS ON THE UNIVERSE
FUCK U FOR MAKING IT RAIN

juns haohao
seungkwan smiled

pipe guy
I DID NOT

juns haohao
liar.

chewy
HE DID????? 🥺🥺

lowkey
vernon just slipped out of excitement

haohao fan :)
i love how haohao and dino r just exposing verkwan we love roomies culture <3

haohao fan :)
on that note im sad

bestest boy <3
ohno why??

haohao fan :)
joshua went to look for smth to make a fire with but everything is damp so idk why hes bothering with that and he left me alone with sulky cheol so im lonely

seungcheol
im not sulking

wolf food
you literally are

seungcheol
am not

jeonghan
you sound like a child

seungcheol
no u

chewy
the rain got to his head
rip seungcheol ✨💀

lowkey
okay but how is it wongyu didn't get separated even when it was completely random

underrated fav
we r built different :>

wonu <33
mm

lowkey
and how is it that woozi and hoshi ended up going together

lowkey
speaking of how are you two

haohao fan :)
ohno
woozi probably killed hoshi
friends with a murderer </3

pixie boy
stfu youre literally the evil queen u fucker

haohao fan :)
sometimes i forget that we're friends </3

pixie boy
and no we havent killed each other thanks for wondering

shakespeare
im as alive as shakespeare is <3

juns haohao
hes dead.

shakespeare
but his words live forever <3

chewy
preach 🙏

jeonghan
the rain's getting heavier
please find proper shelter everyone

haohao fan :)
can i...

jeonghan
just this once i will allow you all to use your magic

haohao fan :)
bless ur soul <3

–––

"are you cold?" mingyu shook his head, attempting to start a fire with the driest pieces of wood he could find as wonwoo watched him, his eyes entirely focused on mingyu. "are you sure?"

they didn't expect for the rain to last so long. in fact, they thought it would be nothing more than a drizzle but with every minute that passed, the rain showed no signs of stopping, the sound of rain falling slowly becoming more and more aggressive.

wonwoo stared at mingyu, the younger trying his very best to light a fire when all wonwoo could do was sit back and watch.

when he was younger, he didn't understand how people just made friends so easily and so, he stayed on his own and watched them play, the words 'can i play too?' always getting stuck at the back of his throat.

he was always content with simply being there for the most part but when he first talked to mingyu, for the first time in his life, he wanted to do more than just observe.

but you can't do anything.

shrill and haunting, the voice returned, exemplified by the rain.

you're useless.

he closed his eyes, trying his best to ignore its doubting words only to feel a hand over his own.

"are you sure you aren't the one who's cold?" mingyu asked, smiling at him despite his own sniffling. "i couldn't make a fire but luckily i brought an extra jacket along since i figured it would be cold today," he said, searching through his drenched backpack and pulling out a jacket that took up most of the space in his bag. "we can share it if you'd like!"

"why-" mingyu met his eyes, wiping away the droplets of rain on his own forehead. "-why're you so kind to me?"

wonwoo had met so many faces before yet none of them were ever kind. none of them smiled at him or comforted him but instead, all they did was scowl for he had become a revolting monster the second he was given his role.

unlike many other antagonists he met who had their roles called a blessing, his from the get-go was seen as a curse, no one truly wanting such a story to pass on and on for centuries.

kindness, to him, was a luxury only those who were blessed would receive and so, he had forced himself to rid of any want to be treated the same.

and yet, there he was next to mingyu, the boy who seemed to hold him captivated and shone like a beacon for him to follow.

"you deserve kindness wonu," mingyu said, fixing the jacket over wonwoo's shoulder so that he'd be properly covered. mingyu smiled, shifting closer to wonwoo. "well, at least to me you do."

that was the first time he had ever heard someone say he deserved something good and if he could, he wanted to ingrain that memory into his brain forever.

and as they sat there, huddled next to each other under one jacket, wonwoo realised that he wanted to keep mingyu in his heart for as long as he possibly could.

–––

vee talks!
meanie/wongyu dedicated to my lovely farha (farhanotfarah) and iva (ivavoynova) [SORRY IF IT ISNT YOUR NAME JDJDJS]

also dw, friendship chaps are coming soon since we are not done with this rain series 👍 (i am milking this dry )