𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗔𝗫

VERONICA HARRINGTON COUNTED HER COINS AND ENDED UP WITH $15

VERONICA HARRINGTON COUNTED HER COINS AND ENDED UP WITH $15. She had been saving all her quarters since the incident and it opened up. The brunette rolled off her pink and white colored bed, snatched her coins and grabbed her walkie talkie. The radio crackled. "Ronnie, you copy? Over" A voice asked that made the girl smile.

"I copy, over" Veronica replied to the curly headed boy on the other end.

"Me and Lucas have six bucks total. We have no idea how much Mike has but whats your haul?" Dustin asked.

"Take your puny six bucks and take fifteen bucks!" Veronica yelled with a hint of sass in her voice.

"How!?" Dustin exlaimed.

"I babysat the Blackburns evil children, I mowed Mikes lawn which Mrs. Wheeler is very grateful for and I think you are forgetting my parents have lots of cash" Veronica stated as if it was no big deal.

"Hey, thats not fair that your parents are super rich and well respected!" Dustin whined playfully. Veronica chukled as she dashed down the stairs as she put on her pink converses to match her pink zip up hoodie and her white baggy ish jeans.

"Okay, okay, dad. Over and out" She yelled while laughing.

"Hey, hey, hey!" A very scolding mom voice yelled.

"Steve, I'm gonna be late-" She explained. Finally standing up from tieng her dirty white laces.

"I know, I know. Just be safe...okay?" Veronica's annoyed face turned to a smile.

"...Okay" She dragged the ay part. She gave the boy with big hair a big hug and ran out the door, hopping on her banana seat bike.

"Be home by!-"

"I know!" She interupped while she enjoyed the hair in the autumn wind. Steve leaned on the door frame watching her sink into the Hawkins trees, thinking of his little sister. He's been a little paranoid since what happend almost last year. Steve is still trying to accept the fact that the girl he watched from one to thirteen grow up so fast. But when you think about it. Hard...

Theres nothing you can do.

................................................................................................................................................................

"To slay the magic dragon,use the magic sword" The flirtatious princess Daphine said in her whimsical princess voice. The brunette rolled her eyes. She hated Dragons Lair but the boys liked it so she suffred through it.