𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧

ELEVEN SCREAMS IN AGONY GRIPPING VERONICA'S HAND SO TIGHT IT SHOULD'VE BROKE

ELEVEN SCREAMS IN AGONY GRIPPING VERONICA'S HAND SO TIGHT IT SHOULD'VE BROKE. Veronica whispered lyrics to her favorite song to try and calm her down. It just barely worked. Her whispers of song were fading from wailing and sobs from Eleven. Flesh sizzles from Elevens bloody leg causing goosebumps down the other telekinetic girls spine. "What is that!?" Erica exclaimed in horror.

"There's something in there" Mike quickly informed.

"Jesus Christ!" Dustin mutters, grabbing onto Veronica's arm.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake, okay?" Jonathan orders, running quickly to the corn dog place to grab a knife. Veronica glared around to everyone exclaiming in horror.

"Okay guys, shut up! You're not making her feel any better" Veronica yells. El screamed a little less when everyone was reassuring the wailing Eleven. "Hey. Hi! Stay awake, stay awake. Lets get her on this side, on this side" Veronica orders the boys.

"Easy, easy, easy" Mike yells.

"You, it's not actually that bad. There was a...a goalie on my soccer team, Beth Wildfire this other girl slid onto her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something it was insane!" Robin tried to help. But when Ronnie meant by comfort she didn't mean that.

"Robin" Steve said.

"Yeah?"

"You're not helping"

"I'm sorry" the running footsteps of Jonathan Byers interrupted the chaos.

"Okay. All right, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?" He warned.

"Okay" Eleven sobs.

"Need you to stay real still" Jonathan says, putting on rubber gloves. "Here, you're gonna wanna bite down on this, okay?" Jonathan passes a big wooden spoon to Mike which the Wheeler brings to Elevens mouth. Eleven whimpers as the knife grows closer to the cut, splitting it in two, followed by elevens screams. Dustin squeezes his eyes shut, squeezing Veronica's arm as Eleven squeezes her hand even tighter than before. Elevens screams grow louder as her face grows red with hot wet tears flowing continuously down her face. Jonathan drops the knife. Jonathan then digs his two fingers into the bloody mess. Eleven screeches louder than she ever has, muffled by the wooden spoon. Eleven whimpers as her breaths get even more frequent. Jonathan explores the gaping hole in Elevens leg trying to find whatever was in there but it clearly wasn't helping.

"Jonathan" Veronica mutters.

"Please stop talking!" Jonathan yells, very concentrated. Eleven screams even louder with the sharp turn Jonathan's fingers had just took in Elevens leg. "Goddamn it!" He exclaims in frustration.