𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧

"THAT KEYCARD OPENS THE DOOR, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE RUSSIAN WITH THIS KEYCARD ALSO HAS A MASSIVE GUN

"THAT KEYCARD OPENS THE DOOR, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, THE RUSSIAN WITH THIS KEYCARD ALSO HAS A MASSIVE GUN. WHATEVER'S IN THIS ROOM, WHATEVER'S IN THOSE BOXES, THEY REALLY DON'T WANT ANYBODY FINDING IT" Dustin explained to a bored Steve, an intrigued Robin, and a cynical Veronica.

"But there's gotta be a way in" Robin contemplated.

"Well, you know..." Steve fidgeted in his seat. He finally found a comfortable position and leaned into Robin and Veronica. "I could just...take him out" Veronica let out the biggest laugh she had ever made. It was quickly cut of by Steve's glare.

"Take who out?" Robin asked with a high pitch. She was holding back her laugh. Looking at Veronica didn't help.

"The Russian guard" Robin leans back in her chair, still holding back laughter. "What? I sneak up behind him, I knock him out and I take his key card it's easy" Steve explains with confidence in his tone.

"Did you not hear the part about the uh...massive gun?" Veronica sassed.

"Yes, Ronnie, I did and that's why I would be sneaking" Steve explained very annoyed at her sassy comment. Veronica sighed heavily, leaning back into her seat.

"Well, please tell me this and be honest, have you ever actually...won a fight?"

"Okay, that was one time-" Steve sighed.

"Twice, Jonathan. Year prior?" Dustin corrected.

"Listen, that doesn't count"

"Why wouldn't it? Because it looked like he beat the shit out of you" Veronica rolled her eyes back to her skull as Steve was confused and upset about his teenage sisters newfound attitude and distance towards him. I know damn well he did not just say that. I saved his sorry ass from Billy.

"That just might work" Robin said to herself interrupting the three's bickering.

"Robin!" Steve called. "Hey, Robin! Hey,what, what are you doing?!"

"I need cash"

"Well, half of that's mine" Steve whined. "Where're you going?"

"To find a way into that room! A safe way! And, in the meantime, sling ice cream, behave and...don't get beat up. I'll be back in a jiff" Robin orders running off into the crowd of Starcourt mall.

................................................................................................................................................................