𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗘

AND SO THE SCOOPS TROOP WAS STILL ON THEIR ADVENTURE BUT TO NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE

AND SO THE SCOOPS TROOP WAS STILL ON THEIR ADVENTURE BUT TO NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE. "Jesus! Slow down!" Steve yells, slurring in the backseat with Robin. Veronica whipped her head around, peeking into the holes of the golf cart to see Steve and Robin giggling and yelling.

"Yeah what is this, like, the Indy 500?" Robin complained.

"It's the Indy 300" Steve corrected very matter a factly.

"No, dingus it's 500!"

"It's 300!"

"Will both of you shut up!" Veronica snapped only for her words to be followed by mindless giggling that frankly confused and annoyed by the two guardians acting like idiots. "What is wrong with them!?"

"I don't know!" Dustin yelled. And before you knew it, the five teens crashed into around five metal barrels causing them to crash. All of the kids screamed profanities while Robin and Steve just groan and laugh. "You guys alright back there?" Dustin asked, gasping for air. No reply.

"They're fine," Veronica said, getting up as the two other sober friends hop out. Veronica Whipps open the door to reveal two very drugged teens laying there and just sighing. "Okay, get out" A cranky Veronica sneers. The three kids yell at the tired two that get pulled out by an aggravated Dustin. The Henderson boy stomps on up to the keycard entry thing as the once red light beaming in Dustin's face turned green. Veronica stares up at her Harrington brother as she holds her delusional brother's hand. She examines the disgusting black eye that was all red and puffy. The still hot red blood that was streaming from his mouth and the dried-out pinkish blood coming from both of the Harrington's nostril. Veronica's heart ached at the sight of him. But his smile made up for it mostly. Although she kind of hated him right now she still loved him. A lot.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The minute they got into the elevator was pure chaos. Robin and Steve whoop giddily as Robin pushes him around in the cart to move boxes with. "You look like your surfing!" Robin exclaimed. Steve whipped his disheveled hair back to Robin with wide eyes.

"Surfing! Yeah!" Steve rocks himself back and fourth aggressively as Robin wheezes.

"They seem drunk" Erica states.

"Why would they be drunk?" Dustin asks, yelling over the noise of the Buckley and Harrington.

"I'm a natural, check it out!" Steve flings himself from the cart and lands into the boxes, somehow still laughing.

"Wipeout!" Robin screams while still laughing. Both start giggling as Veronica leans down to her fallen brothers level, still aggravated. Veronica placed her soft hands onto the sweaty forehead of the Harrington brother. She looks up at her lover with a sigh.