𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘

THE WHEELER BOY'S EYES FILLED WITH TEARS AS HE WALKED TOWARDS HER

THE WHEELER BOY'S EYES FILLED WITH TEARS AS HE WALKED TOWARDS HER. The two embraced each other in a big tight hug. Veronica's pink lips made their way almost up to her ears in a grin. But inside, she was freaking out. The girl had her hair slicked back with mountains of gel holding it back with a punk look. Considering the last time they saw her in a cute pink dress, they were all pretty confused but she made it work. "I never gave up on you" Mike smiled, pulling away from the long and deep hug. "Every night for-"

"365 days" She finished. Looking into Mike's glossy eyes. "I heard" Mikes smile dropped a bit.

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you we're okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her" Hopper spoke, stepping in. Hopper held an angry but sad look on his face as he made his way towards her. "The hell is this? Where have you been?"

"Where have you been?" She snapped, ignoring his question. The two pulled into a hug. Thats when an angry Mike had figured it all out. Hopper had taken an angry Mike into the other room for Mike to yell at him most likely.

Veronica shuffled through the crowd of people in shock to meet the other brunette. The two smiled wholesomely as she jumped into Veronica's arms. Missing her best friend. "Ronnie..." A shakey voice utters. Veronica smiles and laughs as Eleven happy cries into her shoulder.

"Hey, you" Veronica chuckled as the two laugh.

"Something seems different...about you" She mumbles just enough for her to hear.

"I mean, it's been a year and-"

"No, feels different" Eleven takes the other brunettes wrist, checking for a number. She knows. Dustin and Lucas come in, pulling the two girls into a group hug.

"We missed you" Lucas murmers.

"I missed you too" El replied with a smile.

"We talked about you pretty much everyday" Dustin told her, pulling away from the group hug. Eleven's face scrunched up in confusion. She tried to stick her fingers in Dustin's mouth but he pulled back before she could.

"Teeth"

"What?"

"You have teeth" Eleven stated amazed at Dustins grown in teeth. Veronica laughed along with Lucas while she leans onto Dustin.

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin makes his strange chewbacca puuring noise that made Veronica smile causing El to jump back slightly.