𝗘 𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗕𝗨𝗦 𝗨𝗡𝗨𝗠

DUSTIN GLARES UP AT HIS PARALYZED WITH FEAR GIRLFRIEND

DUSTIN GLARES UP AT HIS PARALYZED WITH FEAR GIRLFRIEND. Memories and questions came flooding through her head. "The gate..." Veronica mutters with a short gasp. Steve grabs the Harrington girls hand as the five come came running back down the stairs to escape.

"I don't understand. You've seen this before?" Robin questioned.

"Listen all you need to know is that it's bad" Dustin says.

"It's really bad"

"Like, end of the human race says we know it kind of bad" Dustin worries.

"And you three know about this how?"

"Um, Steve? Where's your Russian friend?" Erica asks. No where to be found. The alarm starts to blare throughout the base. Steve quickly rushes to the door.

"Shit!" Steve yells, peeking through the door. He opens it to see the guy beat up yelling about the showdown. The guards spy Steve staring in shock, paralyzed.

"Halt! Halt!" The guards scream. Steve slammed the door, panting.

"Shit" he whispers. The five start bolting to the stairs to get away. Each step they took was filled with fear and felt like they were floating. Veronica felt sick to her stomach running. She became lightheaded and dizzy. But she had to keep going. Dustin whipped open the door only to see scientists staring back at them. No where to go but up. Veronica dashed by, pushing scientists in any direction that was in her way. The group followed.

The five were stopped at a dead end. The light and energy beaming through the gate. The waves of energy causing Veronica's hair to flow. "Holy shit!" Dustin gasped for air.

"Guards!" Erica shrieked.

"This way!" Steve directed. And the five we're on the run again. Steve pushes anyone or anything that could get in their way. Guards had come running from a nearby hallway, running for Steve. Veronica quickly let out a shriek, causing the barrels of whatever was inside to land on them. Veronica quickly slammed open the door with the powers she rarely used just as the men were about to capture them. The men all piled against the door yelling and screaming. Steve and Robin held the door with Veronica's help. The now familiar blood trickled down the girls nose. Steve stared back at his sister, pulling all the weight with little shrieks escaping her mouth. Veronica didn't even notice Erica hopping into the vent she had just opened. "Veronica go! Get out of here" The girls heart sank. She would rather die than leave her insane brother alone with evil Russians with weapons.

"Steve, no!"

"No! Please, Ronnie just go get some help, okay?!"