Request Page/Oc's And Oc Lore!!!

What I can do without feeling uncomfortable:

-Sun x Moon (Sun and moon are'nt brothers in those oneshots)

-Sun or Moon x Eclipse or Lunar (Again, they are'nt brothers)

-Smut

-Suggestive

-Ocs

-Poly relationships (The max is over 4 people in one relationship. But if you have more than 4 in one relationship, I support)

-Gay/Lgbtq+

-Seperated Sun/Moon supremacy

-"My favorites" is a prequel to the ones with Robin in it

If there's a person named Robin.J in the story it's just me either writing something i roleplayed with my friends or just an idea. 

Skyler is an adult in this oneshot book unless I put something like Teen!Skyler or Child!Skyler. They are trans so they are she/they and they did'nt get the full surgery because it is expensive. Skylar is an adult who has animatronic friends, Sun and Moon.

Robin.J is me.

Robin is my oc who is WAY older than they look, they dont even know their age. They are a protogen

Andrew is a boy who's in the earlier stage of being an adult. He works as a mechanic in The Mega Pizzaplex.

(Get ready for some "back to the past" and really long lore.)

I have an animatronic oc named widow She's a spider animatronic that was built when "Freddy Fazbears Pizza" was around, and she was based off of a black widow spider. She was origanally supposed to be a spider that came out of a hole in a random corner of the room and just add to the song. She was'nt supposed to have that many functions so her mouth did'nt close. Since the design backfired, due to it being too scary for children, Widow, then, had to have legs, a closeable mouth, and a spot on the stage. 

A child, then stook a arm, their arm, and stuck it in Widow's mouth. Just like the bite of 83, Widow bit the child's entire forearm off. She was decommissioned after the accident. 

Vanny, after glitchtrap mind controlled her, heard about this years later and decided to work on a new version that could kill kids. Widow, then, had six arms, wavy black hair, a red heart on her chest, a projected face, advanced sensors, emotions, a white bow, and a white mini-skirt. She, then, found her memory chip and put it in her, but did'nt turn her on. She put the blueprints and notes away and ran out the door once gregory came along. 

Widow then turned on because she was fully functional and looked at her surroundings. She explored the room, trying to find her purpose in the room she was in.

She, then, found the notes and that her only purpose was to kill kids with her creator. Once Widow found this out, she was devistated, but it was the only reason she was built. So she sat and waited.

A few months go by and she sees a Sun animatronic, Sun, and an employee. Sun powered off while the employee left the room and they left their phone. Widow, out of curiosity, looked at their phone and saw that their creator was dead.

You'd think this would make her happy because she doesn't have to kill kids. But, no, she discovered that she had no purpose. So she walked back to the corner in projected tears.

Six years go by and she keeps waking up to the same thing, animatronics getting repaired and Sun getting cleaned. But the employees started to get more and more rough with sun. One very specific day, she waited for Sun to walk in the room, all happy and cheerful, like he normally is, and talk to him, maybe find her purpose.

Today, he was begging and crying as the employee got out a stiff looking cloth. The employee proceeded to rub it on Sun's metal. Sun was crying, and Widow was furious. She crawled, because she has'nt even stood up in seven years, under the desk, turned off Sun, and talked to the employee about how you should treat others the way you want to be treated.

After that, it clicked, she found a new purpose. Teaching people the "golden rule". She's been doing this for a year now and one day Sun was getting cleaned and the employee left the room. Widow talked to herself about talking to Sun, little did she know that Sun was on.

Long story 10% shorter, they talked and became friends, Widow got to walk after 7 years, she got an upgrade to where she can walk on walls and she has 6 eyes, and she is now a daycare assistant.

(TW!!: Dead baby, blood)

I also have two baby oc's named Peanut and Ruby. Ruby is a baby that was killed in the 90's by cutting her own eyes out with safety scissors because she did'nt like them. Shortly after, she bled out and died. She now, haunts whatever building that has a sharp object of any kind.

Peanut has her own book so if you want information on her go read it.

(TW!!: Missing childrens/case, insane talk)

Olive is one of the missing children that somehow appears in the mall. But when people say they saw her, she miraculously dissapears, leaving people to think they're going crazy.

Lunarmoon is a daycare assistant oc that does'nt have such a dramatic backstory.

Ok thats all, bye!