Sun x Editor!Robin

Robin was in their editing studio, also known as their house, doing the usual. Editing ads, videos, pictures, anything really. They got a lot of costumers, not only for their creativity and awesome editing, but for their cheap price as well. They didn't know that $10 for each thing they had to edit was way too cheap than others would do. They sometimes spend days editing something, but the price still would not change.

Today though...it was different. They had to edit an ad for the Sundrop candies that are sold at the mega pizzaplex. They've gone there multiple times and always disliked the Sundrop ads. Robin doesn't know why, but it just.....disturbed them. A tired looking employee came into their studio with an oddly large crate.

"Alright, your gonna have to sign this." The employee handed it to Robin as they read it out loud.

"Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for damage to body, broken bones, bruises, cuts, trauma, or glitter glue stains. If Fazbear entertainment finds anything wrong with this new ad, that you are editing and creating for us, we will demand a lower price or a refund. If you sign this now, you have agreed to these terms and will agree to what we want for an ad..." They read the entire thing, why was Fazbear entertainment so needy, and, their prices were already low, why did they need to be lower if they messed up?

"You gonna sign it or not, furry?" The employee shouted.

"First of all, i'm a protogen, those are two totally different things. Second, i'm making sure that there's no other specific instructions. Third, I was built this way. Fourth, what's wrong with being a furry?" Robin asked.

The employee was speechless. He just stood there as Robin signed where they had to sign. Robin gave back the paper as the employee walked away. Then there was silence. There was no one but them and that ominous crate. Robin's ears went down as they heard a whimper. Was that them, or whatever was in that box? They were gonna go get a snack from the kitchen, consisting of a chocolate bar and some milk, when suddenly, they heard a creek. Robin spun around and saw two blue eyes under the lid of the crate. They took a few steps back.

"H-hello?" Robin called.

The blue eyes went back inside the crate. Robin bolted away. They got their chocolate bar and milk as they slowly walked back to their quiet working space, also known as their living room, to see what was in the crate. When they came back however, the crate had already been opened. When they stepped closer they got lifted in the air.

"Hellloooo there!" A voice from behind Robin shouted.

Robin yelped. "W-who are you!?"

The tall figure set them down. "My name is SUN! What's your name? Are you a dog?"

"Woah, woah, woah slow down there, Sun." Robin took in the details of the animatronic.

He was a tall, yellow and....a duller yellow Sun-like animatronic. He had two buttons on his chest with a skirt and a neck skirt. He had striped pants and ribbons on his wrist. On his feet were slippers with bells.

Robin sighed. "I'm Robin and i'm not a dog, i'm a protogen."

Sun grabbed one of Robin's wolf-like ears. "What's that?"

"It's a robot anthro" Robin kept it simple as to not confuse him.

"Oooohh! Cool! So, what am I doing here?" Sun asked as he played with their hair.

"I'm going to recreate an advertisement for the Sundrop candy you advertise." Robin melted into Sun's touch.

Sun let go and jumped up and down. "New ads, NEW ADS!!!"

As Robin began taking pictures of him to create an animation, they snacked on their chocolate bar. They began thinking about how flexible the animatronic was. Robin wasn't even human and even they knew that most of the poses he was required to make were not anatomally possible for a human to do. They could probably do it too, but they weren't all that confident. When they were done, Sun decided to have a little bit of fun while they're at it.

"Hey, hey! Robin! Look at this!" Sun said as he did a handstand with one hand.

Robin giggled as they took a picture of that for fun. "I'm gonna keep thaaaaat."

Sun had an idea. "Ooh, Ooh! Watch this one! Watch this one!"

Robin watched as Sun attempted to backflip on the shelf behind him. Sun hit his foot instead. He grabbed onto the shelf in a futile attempt to stop himself from falling. He ended up falling and taking the shelf with him.

"Omygawsh. Are you okay, Sunny!?" Robin fearfully asked.

"Did you just give me a nickname!?" Sun shouted as Robin got the shelf off of him.

"Yes, was I not supposed to!?" Robin panicked.

"Nono! It's fine! You're one of my special friends, Ro-Ro!" Sun cheerfully said.

Robin blushed at the nickname as they continued editing, they finished in about 4 hours. Robin turned to Sun to see him playing with glitter, a bowl, and glue. The glue was in the bowl and he had his hands on the glitter. He poured the glitter into the bowl of glue and began mixing. Sun saw Robin watching and smiled.

"Glitter glue!" He shouted.

Robin smiled and shook their head. They've never had a child-like person in a while. There was still 5 hours left until Sun had to go.

"Sunny?" Robin asked.

"Yes?" Sun focused on Robin.

"Do you wanna bake some chocolate cake?" Robin walked to the kitchen.

"Oh boy! Do I!?" Sun shouted excitedly as he got another bowl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC 919