The argument

(This has some of my oc being shipped with Sun but its angst)

Tw!!: angst, fighting, crying

Disclaimer!!! My oc and Sun don't have a toxic relationship, it was an accident.

"I DONT CARE! THAT WAS SO MEAN WHAT YOU DID TO MOON!" Robin yelled.

It was after hours and Sun had previously told his partner of how he used to treat Moon. Robin doesn't like people being rude, and then a massive fight started.

"LISTEN, HE WOULD SCARE KIDS AND PARENTS WOULD COME IN AND COMPLAIN, 'Ohh moon scared my child' 'moons too scary' 'moon shouldn't be a daycare attendant' AND ITS ALWAYS MY FAULT!" Sun had never screamed like this before.

"FROM WHAT I RECALL IT WAS ALWAYS MOONS FAULT!"

Sun was getting angrier and angrier. "WHY AREN'T YOU DEFENDING ME!?"

"BECAUSE YOU SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME THAT YOU USED TO PUSH MOON, AND CALL HIM NAMES IN ARGUMENTS BEFORE HE WAS HACKED!"

"WE'RE ARGUING NOW AREN'T WE!?" Sun has never been this mad before. "MOON USED TO HIT ME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!"

Robin calmed their voice. "Well, maybe it was because you were always pushing him to be more energetic and called him names when you two fought"

"HE SAID THAT ITS MY FAULT HE WAS ALWAYS SO SENSITIVE!"

"Well, maybe it IS your fault that he was sensitive"

Something in sun clicked, not the realization that he should maybe stop, but pure anger. He had snapped. He walked over to Robin and slapped them. Robin was taken aback and held their screen.

They didn't cry, nor yelp, nor scream. Just silence and tears falling down their face.

Sun stood there confused, but then he looked at Robin's face.

"R-robbie i-"

"don't call me that..." Robin said in a broken voice.

"I-it was an a-" before sun could finish, Robin ran off into the room and locked the door.

Oh no....what has he done?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wc: 321