Skyler fixes Sun

(Shoutout to sundaddrop for giving me this idea. This is a continuation of Sundrop needs some lovin! by sundaddrophttps://www.wattpad.com/story/297043842-fnaf-fan-pack-full-of-fun-fanfiction)

TW!!: Depictions of su1c1d3, Ang$t, will make you very sad in the middle of the oneshot

Skyler was a regular person to be at the daycare, just to see her best friend, Sun! She usually calls him Sunny, because its the only nickname she could possibly think of. Today though, it was different. Sun was'nt out of his room to take care of the kids the first second of the morning, in fact, he did'nt come out of his room for the entire day. Skylar said that the daycare would be closed until Sunny came out of his room.

Skylar started to get even more worried than she was already. "Sunny! Come out of your room! You've been up there the entire day!"

She started to run out of the daycare and to the stairs that lead to Sun's room. Skylar was super worried.

"Sun! P-please answer m-me!" Skylar shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Sun usually won't let Skylar into his room because, one, it's a mess, two, she could hurt herself, and three, she might beat his highscore at the arcade game in his room. But this was an emergency, so Skylar knocked on the door.

No one answered, so Skylar knocked harder. "Sunny! P-please a-answer! Y-your scaring m-me"

"Y-you know w-what? S-screw it!" Skyler shouted as she openened the door. She was a bit nervous because she usually does'nt like disobeying Sun's rules, but this was an emergency.

Skylar stepped inside. Sun was'nt kidding when he said his room was a mess, there was stuff everywhere! Her mind was racing with possible things that could've happened to him. Skylar only ever had one friend in her lifetime, and that friend was Sun, so it was no surprise when she started tearing up. Skylar was cautious because she can hurt herself.

"Sunny, i-if your p-playing h-hide and s-seek, y-you should've t-told me f-first. Y-you k-know y-your m-my only f-friend" Skylar cried out.

Skylar found a tunnel, much like the ones in the play structures. She crawled through it only to land face-first into a note.

'Just my luck. What does this note say?' Skylar started to read the note.

She was confused by what the note meant. It was talking about Moon for some reason.

'What would Moony have to do with this?' Skylar asked herself.

She started to analyze the note more. She was in tears when she found out what this could possibly mean. Skylar saw some tear marks on the note.

'W-wait could this m-mean. No....no....no no no no no! S-sunny k-knows people l-love h-him! R-right?' Skylar started to cry.

She looked all around the room for a sign that Sun had'nt done it yet, but she found just the opposite. Skylar found Sun sitting on the ground holding his head. She was horrified and started to bawl her eyes out.

"Sun! C-come on, w-wake up! P-please!" Skylar cried.

She looked at the note and back at him. Skylar hugged her best friend, thinking about all the fun times her and Sun had. This did'nt make anything better, instead, it only made it worse. Skylar cried even more, making the entire pizzaplex hear.

"No! Sunny! Please dont leave me!" Skylar shouted as she felt around for any sign of a pulse, but it was already too late.

Glamrock freddy came running in once he heard those words. "W-what's going on!? I heard crying"

Glamrock freddy went through the tunnel and saw what was happening. "What happened!?"

Skylar looked up and saw Glamrock freddy. She handed him the note and continued to search for any sign of life. Glamrock freddy immediately knew what happened. He was sad too. He went over and tried to pick up Skylar but she refused to leave her best friend behind.

"I'm awfully sorry for your loss...." Glamrock freddy apoligized

Skylar sniffled and looked at Freddy. "H-he w-was m-my b-best f-friend....M-my only f-friend..."

Glamrock freddy knows what she must be feeling, because he has felt the same way. He tried to think of ways to make her stop crying, then an idea popped into his head.

"How about we find Sun's blueprint and fix him?" Glamrock freddy asked.

Skylar immediately stopped crying. "W-wait really!?"

"Mhm! Anything for a friend!" Glamrock freddy patted Skyler on the head.

"Y-you wanna be friends!?" Skylar was really excited.

Glamrock freddy nodded his head "Only if you want to!"

Skylar picked up Sun and his head. "Lets go then!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun opened his eyes. He looked around the room in confusion.

Sun was greeted with a farmiliar voice. "Ah, your awake!"

"W-what?..." Sun was still booting up a little.

Sun quickly sat up once he relized who it was. "F-freddy!? W-what am I-"

Glamrock Freddy chuckled. "Slow down, you almost fell off the table."

Sun was still analyzing what had happened, then he remembered what he did to himself. He started feeling his head and noticed it was completly attached.

"B-but I t-thought I- h-how did you- What?" Sun was confused.

Freddy put a hand on Sun's shoulder. "Use your words, Sun"

Sun looked left and right. "I thought I-. H-how did you find me!?"

Freddy looked at the door. "Lets just say that I heard something and I found you."

Freddy said that he'd be right back and walked out the door and closed it. Sun also noticed his eye was back. A very farmiliar voice could be heard from the inside of the parts and service. Freddy could also be heard saying "Hold on" to someone.

Freddy came back in the room. "A certain someone wants to see you"

Sun was confused. "W-who?"

"You'll see..." Freddy said as he opened the door.

Sun was shocked to see who it was. "S-skylar!?"

Skylar ran up to Sun, got onto the table, and hugged him. "Sunny, I missed you so much! Those seven days I-I could'nt stop thinking about you!"

"S-skylar! H-how did YOU find me!?" Sun asked his friend as he hugged her back.

"Y-you did'nt come out of your room the entire day. I tried calling for you but you would'nt answer, s-so I went into your room and went through a little tunnel. I found the note and then you. Then Freddy heard me crying from the dance floor and he suggested that we can fix you. S-so at night, I decided to clean your room!" Skylar explained.

"Y-you cried!?" Sun asked.

"Of course i did!" Skyler started to tear up. "I missed you..."

Skyler petted Sun's head in between two of his rays. Tears started pouring down her face. "Please.....dont do that again...."

Sun was yet again, confused. "What do you mean?"

Skylar looked at Sun with a serious, but sad face. "What you just attempted"

Sun relized and hugged Skylar tighter. "I promise I will never try that again..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, that was sad...

Word count 1106