The naughty list

How these type of oneshots will work-

Characters:

R - Robin

S - Sun

M - Moon

F1 - Friend 1

F2 - Friend 2

____________

(Person 1)&(Person 2) - multiple people speaking at the same time

(ex: R&S or  F1,M,&R)

Person: (---------) - Thinking

Smol sentences explaining the character's actions.

Roleplays me and my friends did during our friendship made into a short story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Contains: Swearing/Cussing/saying bad words

Robin was in the daycare, talking about handwriting with their friends.

F2: I dont have the best handwriting.

R: Yea, my hanwriting is shit.

Moon heard them and walked over.

M: Language

F1: Oh no...

R: Oh fuck...

Moon looked at robin.

M: Language!

Robin stood up quickly.

R: SHIT!-

Robin ran as fast as they could and Moon chased them.

R: AAAAHHHH!

Robin was kinda scared of moon, they had sweared three times and Moon heard them. Moon caught up to them and cornered them.

R: Oh shit...

M: LANGUAGE!!!

Robin covered their ears because Moon was loud.

R: God fucking dammit!

Moon made a scary face at them.

R: SHIT!!!

Robin ran to another corner and got cornered again but Moon did'nt do anything this time. Moon picked them up and put them in a different corner and went away.

R: Hm? Moony, where are you going?

Moon came back with a piece of paper, a red crayon, and some tape. He wrote "Naughty corner" on the paper and taped it above Robin.

M: 30 minutes.

R,F1,F2: WHAT!?

R: T-thirty minutes!?

F1: B-but that's gonna take forever!

F2: Oh damn.

M: You too!

F2: Come on! I only swore once today!

M: 30 minutes for you too.

Moon left as Robin and their friend planned their escape. Robin ended up being the only one escaping as their friend stayed in the naughty corner.

Robin hid for 30 minutes and came out to see what everyone was doing. Turns out that Robin's friend had been trying to escape to but keeps getting caught.

F2: Alright, now's my chance!

M: Ah-ah-ah. You're not escaping, 5 more minutes.

F2: But that's atleast an hour!

M: Should've thought about it before you tried to escape 7 times ago.

R: (7 TIMES AGO!? They really are'nt that good at this are they?)

A couple minutes later Robin was walking and found a paper on a table that read "Moon's naughty list" with peoples names on it. Robin hates being the center of attention but they love being included, so they wrote their own name on their. Then it read "Moon's naughty list and Robin's".

Robin left and Moon came by and erased Robin's name hesitantly.

M: Robin has been in the naughty corner many times...

It was true. Robin was good but they swear way too much. Robin heard this and ran away, they ran to the nap room and sat in the corner. The lights came back on.

S: Hmm...where's Robin?

Sun hastily searched for Robin until he found them in the nap room in a corner sobbing quietly.

S: Robin?

Sun got closer and saw a piece of paper taped above Robin's head that read "Sad corner".

S: Robin, what's wrong?

Robin refused to answer vocally but they wrote on a piece of paper. The paper read "I hate being discluded" and Sun immediately knew what this was about.

S: Moon does'nt mean to be strict, but you did swear. You know I hate swearing.

Robin finally spoke

R: I-it's just a habit...is there something wrong with me?

Sun almost instantly learned that they'd done it so much before, that it was normal for them. Sun knows it's kiiiiiiiinda hard to stop a habit.

S: There's nothing wrong with you, and I understand that it's hard to let go of a habit. But you need to stop swearing in the daycare.

Robin looked away.

S: You dont need to completly let go of it, just dont do it in the daycare.

R: But being included is a really good feeling.

Sun thought of an idea.

S: How about we make our own happy list!

Robin looked at Sun excidedly.

R: Sure!

Sun got a piece of paper and a blue crayon and wrote "Happy list" on there and put the first name "Robin".

Robin was very happy for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WC - Word count

WC: 650