Activating the "Blood" in Moon

Hello! I'm Robin and today i'm gonna show you how you activate Bloodmoon. So follow these steps VERY carefully if you wanna survive.

-Preperation-

Step 1: Turn the lights off, if you wanna have Bloodmoon, you gotta have a Moon first. You don't wanna activate the "Murder" in Sun if you have'nt dealt with Bloodmoon yet.

Step 2: Locate a backpack, you'll see why in a minute.

Step 3: Take ALL of the plushies, and i'm talking about stress toys, squishies, stuffies, ANYTHING that helps him calm down.

Step 4: Grab a Sun plushie, a can of Fizzy-Faz, mobile device of any kind, and a blanket. This is VERY important to deactivate him if you're near death.

-Activation-

Step 5: Annoy him. This will help the anger stir up and you can anger him easily. Try making a mess and once he cleans it up, make an even bigger mess.

Step 6: Make him angry. Basicaly i'm telling you to bully him (sorry, Moon this is just a tutorial). It doesn't have to be specificaly at you. It doesn't really matter because you and the person he's angry at is gonna die if you did'nt prepare

Step 7: As soon as the lights turn red RUN.

Step 8: Enjoy surviving Bloodmoon!

-Deactivation-

Step 9: Make a HUGE mess. It will make him angrier but hear me out.

Step 10: Lay out the blanket, specificaly in front of a play structure and put the Sun plushie and Fizzy-Faz on it.

Step 11: Play a calming song on your mobile device and place it on the blanket.

Step 12: R.H.W.W, stands for Run, Hide, Watch, and Wait.

Step 13: Once he calms down, turn the lights back on.

That's all! You can do this as many times as you like. Remember, activation is temporary once you know deactivation.