Caught

I felt a slight breeze on my bare back, I peek to see my handsome boyfriend of 4 years, Alec Lightwood, standing in front of the window.

The sun rays beating down on his skin, creating a halo effect.

'Wow' I thought, 'this man is very handsome'.

He's wearing black boxer briefs, and nothing else. 

Scratches on his back, evidence of the wild night we had previously.

"Alec" I called out to him softly.

He turns his head slightly,  looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Yes princess?"

Butterflies explode in my stomach, I love it when he calls me princess. 

"You look mighty fine this morning" I chuckle.

He walks over to me and leans down to give me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"And you look extraordinarily breathtaking" he leans back and sits next to me.

I stare at him for a few seconds longer, not realizing a smile forming upon my lips.

His eyebrows raise a bit, "What's on your mind, baby?".

I shake my head, "Nothing, just thinking about how lucky I am to have someone like you in my boring life" giving him a little laugh.

He laughs, oh that beautiful laugh, like music to my ears. Makes my heart pound like a drum.

"Oh, by the way Y/n," he starts. "Hmm?" I hum, "You do realize we're a bit late to lunch with Clary, Jace, and Izzy, right?" 

I furrow my brows, and it hits me.

I jump out of bed, running to my dresser. Trying to find a decent outfit, "WHY DID YOU LET ME SLEEP IN? ACTUALLY, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?? HOW LATE ARE WE!!".

Alec shrugs, "I don't know".

I give him a look, tugging on my underwear. "Don't shrug at me when you're the one who's really really strict about 'being on time' to Clary everyday" I mimic his voice a bit.

Alec pouts, "Well, I'm sorry that you look like an Angel when you sleep" he looks at me with big eyes. 

I roll my eyes and tug my dress over my head, slipping on my flats. 

"Get dressed, I'll meet you downstairs" I give him a kiss and leave our shared bedroom.

-Time skip-

Alec and I are walking to the place we all agreed to meet for lunch, just to see Jace, Clary and Izzy waiting outside.

"Hey guys! I'm sorry we're late! I slept in so late, Alec didn't tell me" I laugh.

They all give me a weird look, "What do you mean Y/n/n? You're right on time" Izzy smiles.

I look at Alec and slap his arm playfully. "You said we were running late".

Alec grabs my hand and kisses the tips of my fingers, "We would've been if I did let you sleep in".

I shake my head and we all walk inside.

We all sit down and look at the menu, 'Hmmm, what to get' I ponder.

"Baby," I hear a low voice whisper. I glance to the side, Alec leaning over.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"I really, really, really, need you to meet me in the bathroom" he mumbled.