Pick-up Lines

I feel hands wrap around my waist, and pull me close to something very hot.

My eyes lazily open and I turn my head towards a guy, I wait for my blurry vision to focus.

And they focus on Alec, my lips curl into a smile and I shake my head.

"Good morning babygirl," Alec's voice raspy.

"Mmm, good morning handsome" I giggle.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks, and I shrug.

I stretch out and sit up, "I slept okay, what about you?" I looked down at him.

He stretches, and smiles, "Pretty great".

I laugh, get up, and started walking to my dresser, picking up sweats and Alec's favorite blue T-shirt.

"Ima take a shower, care to join?" I asked my boyfriend.

He makes a face as if he's actually thinking about it when I already know the answer to.

"If you let me tell you pick up lines all day whenever I want, yes" he smirks.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, let's go" I sighed.

I turn the water on, and wait for the perfect temperature then step in.

I wait for Alec, and as soon as he steps in...

"Hey Y/n,"

I hum in response.

"Can you touch me? I want to tell my friends I was touched by an Angel" He smiles.

"Alec, that's because I'm half an angel" I laugh.

"Wait, I have so much more," He clears his throat, "Fuck me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist right?"

I smirk, and wrap my arms around him.

"Wrong" I whisper and pull him close and smash my lips on his.

He wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up.

Alec and I were walking down the hall and bent down to tie my shoes, when... "Hey baby, let me tie your shoes," He smiles, "cause I dont want you falling for anyone else" He laughs after he actually tied my shoes.

I playfully slap his arm, "ALEC! YOU CHEESY GOOFBALL!" he laughed along with me.

I walk into our shared room, then "Are you an interior designer? Because when you walked in, this whole room got even more beautiful".

I roll my eyes and start to blush.

I'm in the kitchen, getting a drink of water. 

"Is your Dad a baker? Because DAMN you have nice buns" A voice startles me and I spit water everywhere.

"ALEC!" I scream, after trying to breathe, and he laughs, "Hey, I'm sorry. You okay love?"

I nod, "Mhm, I'm fine you giant love child".

I yawn, and look outside to see it's dark out.

"Alec, baby, we should head to bed. Let's go" I smiled sleepyish.

He picks me up and carries me to our room, "I have one more for you, love".

I sigh, "What?".

He smiles and takes off my clothes, "Let's have breakfast tomorrow, should I call or nudge you?"

I laugh and brought him close to me, "Nudge" and kissed him gently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this pos, enjoy ❤️

-Shyloh 🖤