Enimies

-SMUT. YOU BOTH HATE EACH OTHER BUT HAVE SEXUAL FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER-

"GODDAMNIT ALEXANDER!" I growl as soon as I hit the floor.

I look up to see Alec towering over me, "Maybe you shouldn't have been in the way" he smirked.

I try to kick him, but he simply doges it like it was nothing.

"Nice try Y/n" he smirks again while walking away.

I glared at him, "Glaring isn't gonna help!" He laughed.

"AHH! I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

All I can hear is the echoes of his nasty laughter.

I laid on the floor for a while.

A shadow loomed over me, and I tilt my head back to see who it is.

"Oh, hey Jace" I smile.

"Hey, whatcha doing on the floor?" He cocks his head to the side, with a questionable look on his face.

"Alec" I said.

Jace puts his hand up to his face and tries to stifle a laugh.

I launch up, "What's so funny?" 

He shakes his head, "Oh nothing. Nothing. You'll figure it out soon enough, but I came here to ask you a question".

I hum in response.

"Wanna practice?" 

I look at him, and smirk.

"Bring it on".

||A few hours later||

I flip Jace over my shoulder and kneel on his chest, holding a blade up to his throat, "Game point".

He laughs, "Okay okay. You win" with his hands up.

I put my blade away and help him up.

I sigh, and rub my shoulder.

"Ah, Jace. So what's up with you and Clary?"

He whips his head towards me, "Uh. Nothing anymore, since we found out that we're brother and sister-".

I laugh, "You guys aren't related, nor siblings".

He lifts a questioning eyebrow.

"What? We are, Valentine-" I held up a hand stopping him.

"You really think that wanna be Mr. Clean is telling the truth?? I would know since I'm her real sibling and all".

Jace furrows his brows, "How?"

"Well," I walk to grab my water bottle, "For starters, he's a liar, a manipulative asshole, a murderer, and wants to destroy the Downworld. So you tell me" I shrug.

Jace looks down, "Do you think he could be lying to use both Clary and I as pawns in his plan?"

I nod, "That's exactly what he's doing, he's done it before with the one and only Clary. What makes you think he won't do it again? Plus, you both have NOTHING resembling each other".

He stares at the ground for a second, then he makes a face like as in everything clicked.

"That MOTHERFUCKER" he punched the wall.

I put a hand on his arm, "Jace, it's okay. Calm down, save that energy and anger when you see him next".

He looks at me and his eyes were bright golden. I furrow my brows and blink and the light was gone.