Showers

-SMUT INCLUDED, SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT-

||Your POV||

I wake up, to an empty bed.

"Alec?" My morning voice croaked while I rubbed my eyes.

But I received no answer back.

"ALEC?" I yelled a bit louder, "YES?" I heard him yell back, in the bathroom.

I stand up, only wearing his favorite blue t-shirt. It looks like a dress on me, and I liked it.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked lightly, "What are you doing baby?"

"I'm taking a shower" his voice muffled.

"Okay, can I join?" I  say without thinking.

I can basically feel him smiling, "Sure".

My face goes red while I open the door, and see all of Alec. Behind sliding door glass that blurs everything.

It sucks I can't see everything  I sigh then mentally slap myself for thinking that.

I slid off his shirt and opened the door to get in, my heart beating wildly.

I slide my hands all over his arms and around his chest, and kiss his shoulders.

"Hi baby" I whisper over the water.

He turns around and I'm breathless.

Alec looks so handsome, it's impossible to describe.

"Hello love," He smiles.

"I-I-ugh" I couldn't talk, so I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him down and kiss him.

He obeys what I want, and bends down further, sliding his gigantic hands around my thighs and lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes against the tile wall.

It was cool, but it felt nice.

He leans back, and smiles.

"You're so beautiful" And comes back and kisses me.

Then kisses down my neck and I moan a tiny bit.

"Alec, please?" I finally say.

He nods and holds me into place so I don't move while he gets on his knees.

I'm now sitting on his shoulders but his face is between my thighs.

He's teasing me by leaving kisses everywhere, then he attached his mouth the place I needed him most.

"ALEC!" I gasped, and he chuckled, sending vibrations through my body.

He flicks his tongue up and down, making me moan out, and grip his hair.

He groans which sends another pleasurable vibrations through my core and my body.

I panted, "Keep going!"

He shot his tongue deep into me and I wanted to scream, so I tugged harder on his hair a bit harder.

"Omg Alec! I'm almost there" I gasped.

So, he flicked his tongue faster, and slipped a finger into me. I let out a loud moan.

"BABY! UGH!"

He pumped his finger and curled it, reaching my g-spot.

"Ima-HEY!" I yelled when I felt the loss of his mouth against mine.

He stands up and slams into me.

"FUCK!" I bit his shoulder and scratched his back.

"Faster! UGH!" 

He plants sloppy kisses all over my neck and boobs leaving hickeys and love bites.

I feel pure bliss, and waves of pleasure crashing down on me.

"I'm so close A-Alec!" I moan, he groans and says "Me too babygirl".

That sent me over the edge, and the feeling of me tightening around Alec makes him go over the edge too.

He set me down, which I almost slid down the wall, we calmed down for a bit, and then washed each others bodies.

I dry myself off and put my hair up in a messy bun and in Alec's favorite shirt.

I laid on his bed till he walked out with a smooth face, and a towel covering his lower half.

I just, stare at him. 

He's so beautiful, I can't even believe he's my boyfriend.

I smile to myself while he gets dressed in his boxers and lays next to me.

He cups my cheek and kisses my forehead, "Oh my angel, I love you so much. You're so beautiful"

I hug him and sniffle, "It's amazing how the strongest, best Shadowhunter I know, is crying on me" He laughs.

"Shut up! I'm crying happy tears," I laugh too.

"Why?"

"Because I have the most fabulous boyfriend in the whole planet, and I can't believe you're mine. I just- I mean, common.. LOOK AT YOU! You're so handsome and I'm just... bleh"

He gets on top of me and looks me in the eyes, "You're beautiful and I'm honored to be your boyfriend. Anyone would kill to be with you, but I'm just lucky enough to catch the eye of an Angel" He smiles and so do I.

I shower his face in kisses and hug him tight.

"I love you Alec"

"And I to you baby".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short, but I have another idea. 

I'll see ya later!

Love ya!

-Shyloh