Missions

-YES, MORE SMUT, BUT NOT AS MUCH-

"Alec!" I moaned, gripping his hair.

Currently, I'm sitting on the bathroom sick in Alecs bedroom with him between my legs, his hands gripping my thighs and his mouth on my core.

"Hmm?" He hummed, sending vibrations through my whole body, making me shudder.

"You have a meeting with your- AH!!" I gasped, due to him nipping at me.

He digs his head deeper and flicks his tongue faster, making my thighs tremble with pleasure.

"Alec, oh my Angel!" I wanted to scream.

"Cum for me babygirl" He hummed, sending vibrations through me once again sending me over the edge.

I tighten my legs around his neck for a second, then relax, taking in deep breaths, my face feeling hot.

He kisses all around my thighs, and stands up.

"How are you feeling now?" He smirked while kissing my forehead.

"Like I'm on top of the world" I smile.

I kiss his neck, leaving marks.

He tilts his head, and closes his eyes, taking a deep breath.

I start to nip his skin and his breath hitches, letting me know I found his sweet spot.

I wrap my bare legs around his waist, and was just about to kiss him when my parabatai, Izzy barged in.

"ALEC! YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE LATE FOR YOUR MEETING WITH MOM!" She yelled.

I was so thankful the bathroom door was shut.

"Oh shit" He whispered then yelled "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE".

She gave a laugh, then left. Shutting his bedroom door, I slap his chest playfully.

"I tried to tell you, but you didn't listen" I kissed his jawline, which he leaned into.

I hopped down, slid on my panties and yanked the bottom of my dress down.

I smoothed the wrinkles and fixed the collar on his shirt to hide the hickeys.

I also fixed his hair to make it not look like I was tugging at it.

"I don't wanna go to the meeting, I want to stay here.. With you, and kiss you" He grabs my hips and pulls me close, kissing my red cheeks.

"I love you Alec, and I hope it goes good" I cup his face and rub my thumb across his cheekbone, watching his eyes flutter shut and his head lean into my palm.

"I love you too Y/n, more than anything in this world" he kissed my palm then let go of me.

We walk out together, and head to where his Mother is.

We get to the room, and I see her elegant figure standing in front of a window, the sun shining, making her look like an Angel.

"Mother, you called?" He asked.

She turns around, and eyes both of us.

"Oh, good! You're both here" She smiled. 

Both?

"Alexander, I need you and Y/n to watch over the Institute while your Father & I go to Idris for a couple of weeks. Can you do that?" She eyed us.

Alec stood up straight, his hands behind his back, and held his head up high.

"Of course we can, Mother" He nods.

I make myself look strong and honored, "Of course, Mrs. Lightwood".