Sun + Moon x Male!Reader: Crushing Hcs

MOON:
Let's start off by saying he'd be absolutely mortified to feel this way. Why is it whenever you come around him, he feels as if his head is going to spin? Like he's going on a system override. It takes Sun's cooing voice in his head to realize he likes you.

It was kept secret for so long that even Sun attempted to wingman for him while he was out. Didn't always go the ways he had planned, however. Like that one time, he tried reading one of Moon's love poems about you during storytime. Moon out of panic had to take control of Sun's hands and rip his hard work up before Sun could mention your name.

Whenever he's nagging at Sun for his matchup attempts, he always tries to hide away when you come around. He takes advantage of that wire that pops onto his back to hoist him up whenever you get too close. You could be right under him, calling out for him while he's hanging right above you. Slapping the side of his head "Great job chucklefyuck! He almost heard us!" "MOONY!! LANGUAGE!!"

He keeps it secret for so long that it eventually starts to become obvious. Simple common gestures like holding his arm or even smiling at him make his metal heat. At times his pupils even turn to hearts. He has to throw his hands over his face and excuse himself quickly.

But eventually, you catch it. He doesn't confess until you start to figure things out yourself (and even then it's very difficult for him). Remember the poem I mentioned? He recites the rest of it from memory, coyly mentioning your name at the end of it. You grasp his hands and he almost powers down then and there. When your forehead presses onto his (flat) one, and you assure him you like him too, that's when you're enveloped by a pair of long arms, his face buried in your shoulder. He's not going to let you go for a while. "Sooo.. my suspicions were correct?" He'd only growl in response, his systems clearly hot. Pat at his back, and it will turn into a purr.

SUN:
His crush on you is obvious from the very start, but he still attempts to keep it secret. Whenever you even sit beside him, he's got this dopey look on his face. It's so obvious in fact even the kids have called him out on it.

"DOES MR. SUNNY LIKE MR. Y/N?!"
While the rest of them giggle and whisper amongst themselves. It makes his rays spin. "He likes them he likes them!" Before they can start chanting out anymore, Sun has to shoot up. "HHOKAY CHILDREN! I think it's about nap time!" Looking at a fake watch on his wrist. "Time for Mr. Moon!" "But it's almost snack time-" "MOONY TIME!"

Moon teases him all the time about it no matter who has control of their body. "Sunny, admit it. You like them." "NUH UH!" He'd shake his head like a bratty child, his arms folded. Meanwhile, he's been working on a drawing of you two, the crayon still gripped in his hand. "Oh really? So this isn't how you plan to confess to them?"

He goes through so many different confession ideas but is always too scared to bring any of them to your attention. Even with how happy and go lucky, he's horrified of rejection. What if you don't like him? What if you hate him?! Meanwhile, you're the one holding his hand during every activity with the kids.

But once he's ready, he's ready! Mostly, he's still terrified. He's got stuffed animals. He's got snacks. He's got crafts (covered in googly eyes and glitter glue). He's got the whole special! Standing at the doorway waiting for you to come in that day, you're met with all these gifts straight up in your face. "SUNNY WANTS- I MEAN I WANT! SUNNY- ME- I WANT..." he'd stumble over his words, nearly dropping all your gifts in a panic. "Oh no no no this was a mistake this was a-" "Are these for me...?" He'd get the heart eyes instantly, nodding his head as his systems quiver. You grab at his face, some of the gifts dropping out of his arms. You plant a small kiss where his nose would be. Cue him dropping the rest to the ground, enveloping you in his arms as he happily spins you around.