Strong as ten regular men? Defiantly!

x.

"Don't worry I got this one!" Aladdin boasted, picking up a miscellaneous stone

"Don't worry I got this one!" Aladdin boasted, picking up a miscellaneous stone. Tossing the stone to feel it's weight he got into the pitching position.

Lucas scoffed. "I don't think that's necessary." He stated crossing his arms over his chest. Aladdin threw the stone, breaking the glass of the small convince store.

"Au contraire, mon amie!" Aladdin whistled making his way pass the broken and scattered glass. The others followed after him. Nancy immediately headed straight for the medical supply aisle. "Okay get her down." She said looking towards Mike and Max, who where helping the injured girl along.

El groaned, unable to speak. Mike and Max sat her down on the floor. Her eyes shutting close, no longer having to walk anymore. The eldest girl grabbed the supplies she needed off the shelves.

Nancy, Jonathan, Mike, Aladdin and Max sat themselves around El, ready to dress the wound.

Nancy, pushing the denim of El's  jeans up inspected the wound. The sight made them cringe.  Before Nancy could begin Max interrupted.

"What-woah hey what are you doing?" Max looked at the Nancy, puzzled.

"I'm-- cleaning the wound." Nancy started to twist the cap of the rubbing alcohol. Max stopped her again.

"No, first we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." She said matter-of-factly. Nancy and Jonathan stared at her. She shook her head. "I skateboard...trust me." Giving them an explanation.

Max called Mike over, to apply pressure onto El's leg. Hoping to stop the bleeding. El groaned, pain spiking. Aladdin placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, gently rubbing his thumb.

"Keep pressure on it, nice and firm." Max instructed, Mike only nodded his eyes staring at the wound.

"We're gonna need water, soap." Max turned her attention toward the older teens. Agreeing the two got up.

Aladdin grabbed the box of gauze pads, bringing another pad out, he gently took Mike's hand off the wound adding the pad o top of the now blood soaked one. Mike quickly went back to putting pressure on the wound.

The three around El turned there heads towards Lucas and Will, as Lucas emptied his backpack of random items.

"Does any of this help." Lucas asked. Max shook her head at her boyfriend's actions. "No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl." She turned back to El.