Hawkin nights.

prologue

     HE COULDN'T WAIT TO GET INTO THE MALL

     A new place to explore. This town was never boring, now with the mall it was going to to more exciting.

      Hawkin nights were like Hawkin days. This town always had a shock and amaze factor.

     Ever since the zombie boy came back to life, people began to suspect that this small town wasn't as small as they think.

      The boy, walked into the mall. The building was packed. It was huge. The mall was biggest building to shock the boy.

       He had to be quick. He spotted a Hickory Farms. Making his way up the escalator, he looked around him. On the escalator next him, the zombie boy caught his eye. He looked so normal. 

       Will Byers―felt someone watching him. Looking to his left he saw an unknown kid look away. Will couldn't put his finger on it. The other boy seemed strange.

      The young teen walked into the gift basket store, checking to see if any cops were around. None were. Great

         The boy slipped two boxes of crackers into his jacket. Then wandering to the the meat section. His mouth watered at the sight. Scanning through the meats he found the perfect one. The one his mother liked.

      The beef summer sausage. Biting his lip he grabbed two. Before he could leave the cheese caught his eye.

      "Can't hurt now can it..." He muttered to himself. He reached for the cheese. Before he could even touch it, a hand harshly grabbed his wrist.

      "What do you think you're doing...streetrat?" A tough voice asked. Swallowing, he glared at the cop.

     "Just getting some food. I'm at that age." He paused, smiling sheepishly. "Got start eating more!" The joke made the cop's gaze hardened.

      "You plan on paying for it?" The cop sneered at the young thief. Looking away he had decide his two options.

     Either let himself get caught, or run.

      He choose solution two. Twisting his wrist he kicked the mall cop the below the waist. "Take that!"

     The cop grunted and sunk to the floor. Before running the teen grabbed a pack of cheese.