Girls night in.

chapter iii

ALADDIN FELL ONTO THE GINGER'S LIVING ROOM FLOOR

Max groaned. "Why can't you go home?" The redhead looked at the soaked boy laying on the floor. Aladdin rolled his eyes.

"I'm wet, my bread won't survive another minute in the rain, oh and because I don't want to get shot at." Aladdin rolled onto his back, letting the carpeted floor soak up the water dripping from his hair.

"You realize that if you get caught we're all gonna be in trouble." Max stated as she grabbed some towels. Aladdin smiled.

"Trouble? No way, you're only in trouble if you get caught." Aladdin sat up, taking the already wet towel from his shoulders and placing it on the Hargrove's couch. Max sighed dramatically.

She handed El a towel. "Here. Dry off and head to my room." She instructed. El nodded. "Okay."

Aladdin raised an eyebrow. "Damn...maybe she is a pet."

Aladdin earned a smack on his head. "You can sleep in my brother's room." Max handed Aladdin a towel. "Or, you can sleep on the porch." Max picked up the dripping wet towel form the couch.

"Either way I'll get caught." Aladdin shrugged as he dried his hair. Max nodded.

"Even better I'll sleep in your room! On the floor of course unless-!"

Max glared at the boy. "You can sleep on the floor. But I don't wanna hear a sound!" Max began to walk to her room. "And you'll leave before my parents wake up!"

Aladdin shrugged. The boy walked into the kitchen, placing his loaf of bread onto a counter.

"I'm sure if I leave this here, her parents won't get mad!" Aladdin said out loud.

Aladdin sat on Max's floor. Still in his soaking wet clothes.

"How long does it take to brush teeth?" Aladdin leaned against the door frame which entered into Billy's room. Max ignored him, trying to find some dry clothes for him.

"Keep complaining and ill kick you out." Max muttered. Aladdin stuck his tongue out at the red-head.

El exited the bathroom, looking distressed. Aladdin watched as the brunette walked into Max's room.