Is it just me...or is it really hot?

chapter iv

     Aladdin sat on the floor of the Wheelers basement, watching as the short brown haired boy talked

"...I didn't want to believe it.The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead." Will fumbled with his hands. Mike spoke. "Power went out that night, too." Aladdin leaned in to listen. Did this kid have some sorta spider sense?

"Then again yesterday outside Castle Byers." He looked at everyone. Max looked at the bowl cut boy. "What does it feel like?" She asked. Will answered. "It's almost like You know when you drop on a roller coaster?"

"Sure." Mike nodded.

"Yeah." Max answered.

"No." El shook her head, staring at Will.

"Rich people..." Aladdin muttered.

Will began to explain further. "It's like...everything inside your body is just sinking all at once, but this is worse." Will explained, not looking at anyone. Mikes face twitched as he explained.

Aladdin listened as Will explained what he felt. Aladdin couldn't understand on why he felt this way when he did. What really happened to him, to his group of friends, to his neighborhood...to this town.

     "I've felt it before...when ever he was close."

     "Whenever who was close?" Max questioned.

     "The mind flayer." Will answered. Chills ran up Aladdin's back, causing him to shiver. 'If that name can give me the chills, imagine what it would look like.' Aladdin thought to himself El looked confused. "I closed the gate." She leaned forward.

     Will looked at his friend. "I know, but what if he never left? What if we locked him out here..with us?"

     Will slammed the paper into the small table. The group of teens huddling over it. He began to draw hastily.

     "This is him. All of him." He began. "That day on the field, a part of him attached himself to me." Will swiped his hand over the charcoal drawing . Smearing it all over his palm.

     "My mom got it out of me...and Eleven closed the gate." He explained. Aladdin thought for a moment. 

'So that's why they call her El...she must have the super...powers?' He tilted his head in confusion. Will flipped the page over.

     "The part that was still in me,what if it's still in our world?" He hypothesized. Aladdin took a deep breath, a swirl of new information filled his head. Will placed his palm against the paper, his hand print being the result.

     "In hawkins." He looked at everyone.

     "I don't understand. The Demodogs died when El closed the gate." Max explained.