Breaking in.

vii.

     The group of teens stood out side the Holloway residents

     The group of teens stood out side the Holloway residents. As Nancy rung the doorbell the middle schoolers stood behind her, awkward silence filled the air.

After a few seconds, it was clear that nobody was home. Both Nacny and Jonathan turned around, looking at El expectedly. With the nod of her head, the red door.

Aladdin shook his head thinking. 'Massive burst of Deja Vu.'

The two older teens entered the empty home first.
"Tom...?" Nancy called. "Heather?" She yelled out once again.

Once entering the house Aladdin immediately began to run his arms. Cold air swarmed his body. The hairs on the back had risen and goosebumps began to appear on his arms.

"Jesus, it's freezing." Nancy pointed out. Aladdin grimaced, as the further he walked into the he empty house the more cold it got.

The group of kids walked down the familiar hallway, Aladdin glanced at the Tom Cruise poster, shaking his head at the picture.

As he entered the kitchen, an awful stench filled his nose. His face scrunched up.

"God...what's that smell?" Aladdin asked no one in particular. Everyone slowly turned around, their noses following the stench. Everyone groaned and gagged as they found the source of that awful smell.

"More chemicals..." Nancy walked towards the smell.

"You think they're guzzling this shit?" Jonathan picked up a bottle of cleaning supply.

"If they, we're basically dealing with zombies at this point." Aladdin stated.

"Yea either that, or they're going on one hell of a cleaning spree." Nancy retorted. Aladdin bent down, looking at the huge dent in what it seemed to be the refrigerator.

"Jesus christ..." Aladdin whispered. Aladdin has seen scary stuff before, in the likes of a security guard chasing you down or "oh no! My house is on fire!" scary but this... this caused his stomach to do flips.

"But, last year Will didn't eat chemicals. Did you?" Max looked at the boy standing next to her. Aladdin gagged at the thought.

"No. This is something new." Will answered, not missing a beat.

"Mr.Clarke. Fifth grade. Posit. What happens when you mix chemicals together?" Mike began to explain.

Lucas and Will answered. "You create a new substance."

"What if they're making something?" Mike asked.

"In themselves?" Nancy asked.

Aladdin stood from his crouching position . "So we are dealing with zombies."