Who wants to pay medical bills?

viii.

      Aladdin sat on the toilet clutching, his stomach

      Aladdin sat on the toilet clutching, his stomach. Groaning as pain shot through his system.

      "How long has he been in there for?" Lucas titled his head. Will shrugged.

     "Dunno, maybe he's throwing up?" Will suggested.

     Aladdin's eyebrow twitched as he heard the two males talk about him. Groaning, he began to speak.

     "Yo! Those chips I found in your basement Mike! Gave me diarrh-!" Aladdin squeaked loudly as he bent into a half fetal position, holding this stomach.

     Max snorted while Mike rolled his eyes. "I didn't tell you to eat them!" Mike shouted. Crossing his arms over his chest.

     Aladdin sucked in air before shouting once more.
"Fuck you! Wheeler!" Aladdin winced as his stomach cramped up.

     "Aren't you supposed to take someone out on date before you do that!?" Mike retorted, as he walked back to chairs in the lobby of the hospital.

     Aladdin's face turned beat red, wasting no time to finish his bathroom appointment he slammed open the bathroom door.

    "I will pummel you Micheal...and trust me I haven't wash my hands yet!" A chorus of "ews" and "gross" resonated through the hospital lobby. Aladdin tried to lung at the taller bowl cut boy, but both Lucas and Will pushed him back into the bathroom.

     "Wash your hands!" Will scolded the older boy

     "Yes mom." Aladdin grumbled closing the bathroom door.

     A few moments later Aladdin re-entered the waiting room, wiping the droplets of left over water onto his pants.

     Taking the seat at the end of the row he began to twiddle his thumbs.

    "Awkward much?" The familiar voice of Max called out. Aladdin rolled his eyes.

     "Manners, buy them." Aladdin looked at the red head. She too rolled her eyes.

     "Jeez, are you really going to act pissy because of what Mike said?" She sat down next to him. Aladdin nodded harshly.

     "Yes ma'am I am." He crossed his arms. Slouching in the uncomfortable plastic chair. Max exhaled.

     "So let me guess...you don't like him?" Max leaned closer to the slouching boy, legs crossed. Waiting to hear his answer.

     "White skinny boy, with enough money and knowledge to get into a Harvard or something. But acts like his life is hard..." Aladdin looked towards Max, his eyes lazily showing disinterest.