Friend like me.

chapter i

ALADDIN SNUCK OUT OF THE CARPET STORE

wrapping it over his shoulders and head. The carpet pattern was unique. Golden tassels hung at each corner, purple with gold, and red designs. It was surely beautiful.

He walked around the mall. Wanting to find something exciting to do. He covered his face with the carpet once in while―hiding from Riley or any other security guard.

     He passed many stores. None of them caught his attention till he spotted the red-haired girl enter into a Kauffman Shoes. She was also accompanied by a brunette who he'd enlever seen before.

     He got an idea. Following them into the store he was greeted with shelves of shoes. Looking around Aladdin grabbed a pair and examined them.

     "Cool." He whispered. The boy looked down at his own pair of shoes. His reebok shoes were tattered and dirty―surprisingly still together. Deciding against stealing them he put the cleaner pair of shoes back on the shelf.

     He spotted the red-head, the brunette was busy looking at shoes behind her. Aladdin adjusted his carpet, walking over to the girls. A bounce in his step was ever so clear.

     "Morning ladies!" He greeted them. The brunette backed up, shocked. The red-head on the other hand sneered at him.

      "You're the boy that stole one my brother's earrings." The red-head crosses her arms. Eyebrows raised.

     Aladdin smiles cheekily. "Aw shucks, guess you found out." Aladdin backed up. "Aladdin nice to meet you Miss Hargrove." He bowed, taking her hand.

     Before he could kiss it, she pulled her hand away. " It's Max, Max Mayfield. I barley consider myself a Hargrove." She places her hands at her hips.

       Aladdin turned to the brunette. "Aladdin." He greeted her.

      With a short reply. "El." She smiled shyly. 

       "El? Must be a nickname. What's your real name...hm?" Aladdin leaned close to El.

     "Elev-!" The brunette was cut off by Max. "Elle! It's stand for Elle." Max stood between the two.

      Aladdin sighed. "I swear I thought I heard her say―Eleven." Aladdin patted the side of his head.

       Max nodded. "I have no idea why you're talking about her name when yours is unheard of."