Injuries

We were torn apart like a piece of paper, but now we have been taped back together. I will never let you go again

"Ryan, come on it'll be fun!" My eighteen year old, clearly irresponsible, older sister, Lexi shouted from the bottom of the very steep, very wet hill

"Last time you said that Mum almost killed me!" I yelled back down to her. Even from the top of a fifteen foot tall hill, I could see Luka roll his eyes.

Lexi is my adopted sister, who is five years older than me, and is abusing her new 'adult hood' just a week after turning eighteen. She has ginger hair, which I take the piss out of her for, and deep brown eyes.

Luka is my slightly younger cousin. He's younger by three months, and I annoy him so much with it. We're both twelve. He has the same brown hair and blue eyes as my Uncle Isaac and he's 5'6. Literally an inch taller than me.

I hate him.

At this moment and time, I am sitting in my mothers washing basket, at the bike track. And yesterday, all it did was rain. Sadly for me, my stupidity got the best of me when i agreed to my sister's plan. I should've known I would die doing it, since she started her convincing by saying, 'you know what would be fun?'

"God if you don't kill me, save me from my mother." I prayed as I started to lean forward down the hill.

I felt the plastic basket start to lean over the top, then tip over.

Lord fucking help me.

Next thing I know, I'm laid flat on my back, with Luka starfished with his back on my chest, both of us groaning in pain.

"THAT WAS AWSOME!" Lexi screamed as she jumped up and down, clapping her hands like a seal.

"Maybe for you." Luka groaned as he rolled off of my now aching body.

"Why are you so fat!" I yelled as I got up, feeling a great deal of pain in my right shoulder.

"FAT! This is all muscle!" He grins as he flexes pathetically.

"Whoa! Ryan, your shoulder's fucked." Lexi comments as she points at my severely dislocated shoulder.

I guess God decided to kill me today, because if sliding down that hill like an idiot didn't... mum surely will.

After we picked up the washing basket, that surprisingly survived the journey down, we loaded up in the car and made our way back to the compound. On the way, Luka called Uncle Michael, asking him to meet us at the medical wing and to not tell mum.

The entire car journey home, Lexi was panicking knowing I was hurt, Luke was being an annoying asshole was usual, and I just sat there trying not to stab my cousin and best friend even with the dislocated shoulder.

When we got home, we snuck in through the front door and past the living room, where loads of the guys were giving us weird but not surprised looks. They know the three of us do a lot of crazy shit, so this is like a weekly occurrence for us.