Investigations

Love is motivation for strength
Not a weakness for others to abuse

All night I've been sat at my office, shuffling through files and paperwork

My mind has not rested fully since I read the letter Arina gave me. Who would write it, that's what I want to know...

I've been working non stop since then trying to find an answer.

And I've come up with nothing.

In the past three hours, Isaac has asked me numerous times to go to bed. He even offered to do the work for me. And as much as I love my brother, I know this letter was directed at me. At what I love and live for.

21/5/2002

Russian oil companies ceased to exist after CEO, Dimitri Vasiliev was confirmed dead after a tragic accident with his private jet. Since then, the main source of oil sold within and around Russia comes from A.V Enterprises.

The CEO of said company remains unknown, but have made an effort to try and form many business deals with D.V Oil, that was run by Dimitri Vasiliev.

A.V Enterprises?

I've heard of this company before, and not during business meetings. Sergio handles most of the legal business as it mainly resides in Russia and Asia.

Someone told me about this company, but I can't remember why... or who.

20/5/2002

Kylie McKlee, successful business woman across the world, mainly the UK, has taken up another role in life.

Mother.

It has been confirmed that Miss McKlee has given birth to a baby boy on the 19th of May. Reports have said that the ruthless business woman -and possible criminal- is healing perfectly and is in love with her son.

There has been no reports of the child, only that he is healthy. The father however remains a mystery, but there has been numerous photos of Miss McKlee spending time with many men:

Co-owner to the hotels, casinos, and much more: Isaac Williams?

New associate: Diego Profaci?

His brother: Gino Profaci?

Dimitri Vasiliev, another new associate?

I remember the first time I read this news article.

It was while I was feeding Ryan, holding onto one of his hands as he kept smacking my chest, thinking he would be fed faster. I was scrolling through my phone and it appeared out of no where.

That moment, I continued to smile like I had every other day, because no one knew anything about my son. Exactly what I wanted.

The news never got anymore information on him till he was ten when there was photos caught by a reporter. I seem to remember seeing said reporter with a broken arm the next time I saw him...

But the bodyguards still keep them far enough away so they can't talk to him.

2/7/1997

Power in the Underworld?

Everyone knows of the Mafia and it's place in society, but no one knows who really controls it.

Many people say that some leaders are so well hidden that they will never be found.

Rumours are that there are leaders of the British Mafia who we have all come to admire: Ryan McKlee.

It is unknown what role Mr McKlee has in the Mafia, or if he is even apart of it. But due to the high positions in the hotels and chains he and Mr Liam Williams owns, there is a possibility of him being a high ranking member.

If our suspicions are true, Mr Williams may also be another high ranking member of the Mafia.

And if tradition has not changed, their children, Isaac Williams and Kylie McKlee will take their places when the time comes.

If these Mafia suspicions are correct, do we really know who these people are outside the eyes of the camera?

The answer is simple. They have no idea who we really our. Twenty five years later and there is no evidence to even give Isaac or I a parking ticket.

And they have tried to catch Isaac and myself many times, but we just smile, and do as they say, all the while we have our hackers delete all the evidence. Even if it would be meaningless, we take it. We never risk anything when i comes to the law, for if one of us goes down, all of us follow.

Not to mention the influence we have on judges and the government. People who work for us that deserve a life sentence get give five years.

Unless their crime was also against our rules, then we torture them until we get bored and kill them.

But none of these reports are helping me figure out who wrote this letter.

I don't know who would send it.

Maybe it is someone I used to know who is trying to protect me.

Maybe it's a warning.

Maybe it's someone trying to help me figure out something.

I have no idea.

But I know one thing.

I will find them, and if it's necessary;

I'll kill them.