New Information

Stay real, stay loyal or stay the fuck away from me.

I am the heir to the Russian Mafia

Son of the Russian Mafia leader.

Son of the Ex-Russian Mafia leader.

Nephew to the British Mafia leader.

Cousin to the future British Mafia leader.

I have studied every aspect of hacking.

Of coding.

Torturing.

Psychology.

Murder.

Hand guns.

Riffles.

Snipers.

Daggers.

Bomb.

So will someone please explain to me, why I am sat in a classroom with a bunch of kids trying to find the area of a triangle.

I mean, how will this help me in life?

It's the last day of school this week. Luka and I have been separated by the teacher after throwing a pencil to bounce off her ass. At the moment, Luka is sat by the door of the classroom at the front, I'm sat at the back of the room, throwing paper aeroplane at him as he sits three rows infront. 

"Mr McKlee, please refrain from throwing your planes at Mr Williams." The teachers asked once again.

"It's McKlee-Vasiliev and no." I replied as I threw another plane, this time at her.

It bounced off of her shoulder and fell down onto the carpeted floor.

"That's it! Outside!" She said as she angrily pointing towards the classroom door. Sighing, I rose from my seat, grabbed my bag and walked down the walkway of the rows of the classroom. As I made my way past the front desk, I grabbed Luka's bag as he got out of his chair to join me; giving the teacher a certain finger as he did so.

We then continued to mess around as we wandered down the hallway. Pulling down maths posters,  pulling back the plastic of the boards on the wall, taking the desk chairs and pushing each other down the little ramp.

So, nothing out of the ordinary.

When we realised there was half an hour until lunch, we headed to our lockers to unload our books and bags. Once we were at our lockers in the English department, we opened our lockers. But when I opened mine, a piece of paper fell out.