Waking Up

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel, my light is my love for my family

I have faced a lot of struggles in my life and overcome them.

Getting out of bed is one I'm still trying to accomplish.

It's currently 9:15, and I'm still staring at the ceiling of my bedroom, trying to will my legs to move so I can get up. But once again, it's not working.

Lexi and the boys have already gone to school, Charlie and his team guarding my boys. Lexi's personal bodyguard Jonathan, is 'enrolled' in the same classes as her despite being twenty one. The two of them spend a lot of time together, but they both say their 'friendship' is strictly platonic, but I know that's a load of crap.

Whenever she's at the compound, he's right by her side. Drinking with her. Dancing with her. Running with her. Designing clothes with her. Playing board games with her. Cooking with her.

He's six foot tall, with vibrant ginger hair and shining brown eyes. He's always dressed in classy clothes, quiet a difference to the other bodyguards who always wear suits. They are perfect together. They love the same sort of things, and love spending time together even more.

I ship them 100%.

I can't wait until Isaac and my uncles find out about this little 'thing' they have going on. Now, I know how bad it can be to have overprotective people in your life. My brother, Uncles and Isobel played those roles very well for me, so theres no way I'm gonna do that to Lexi.

But definitely Ryan, as tuff as he may seems, once he gets attached, he never lets go. I wont let my son's heart be broken so many times he fears he will never find love.

And Luka, well, that's another story.

Groaning in annoyance, I rolled over in my giant bed, and answered my ringing phone. "Whaaaaaat!"

"Kylie, Alfie's home." I heard my mother chuckle.

"Fine! Give me five minutes." Flopping out of the bed and down on the carpeted floor, I pull onmy fluffy white socks over my cold feet. Not bothering to change, I walked out my bedroom in an oversized Queen top and a pair of Nike shorts.

Yawning my way down the stairs, I see my brother, Uncle Alfie and Uncle Michael and Isobel and Lyla sat on the sofas in the living room. How all of them are dressed and awake this early is beyond me.

"Good morning Sleeping Ugly." Isaac chuckles.

"Piss off dickhead." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes in a childlike manner. "Hi Alfie." I said as I pulled my Uncle into a hug.

"Hey Kyles." He grins as he embraces me.

"How was France?" I asked as I plopped on the sofa, picking up a random cup of coffee off the table. But as I was halfway through my sip, I pulled back with a smirk on my face.