Ana

A mother's love is all the protection a child needs.

"Ryan, think about this. If she finds out, your mother will kill me, and then you both." Derek, one of my bodyguards begs as he let his thumb rest above the keypad.

"I have thought about this, and I've made my decision." I respond, glaring at him for wasting my time.

"Fine, but be careful." He sighs before entering the code.

190324

My birthday, Luka's birthday, Lexi's birthday.

I look to my side and see the little pout on my sister's face at the fact that she is last. When she sees me smirking, she just shoved me forward towards the stairs by my head. She loves me really.

I walked down the stairs at a fast pace, knowing the cameras are only on loop for an hour, and I've already wasted fifteen minutes.

I make it to the end of the corridor with Lexi behind me. I go to walk in, only to notice she's not moving with me anymore.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I watched her lean against the concrete wall.

"You're here for information on your family, it's not my place." She responds.

"You're my family too." I say as I try to take her hand, only to have her pull back.

"This is your biological family, not mine. Now, go and find out some answers." She says as she shoved me forward again.

I slowly stepped inside the cell.

The walls were a dark concrete, bits of blood and dirt scattered around the dents of the wall. The only source of light was the barred window at the top of the far wall, and the dim light hanging from the ceiling.

In the corner of the room, laid a body.

A very frail and old one at that.

Ana.

"If your here to stab me again, I suggest you just get it over with." A whisper of a voice emerged from the body.

"I wasn't planning on it, but I'll stab you if you don't answer my questions." I say as I take a seat in the metal chair in the centre of the room, opposite the other one with blood dripping down it.

"Who are you?" Ana asked as she shuffled forward and took a seat in the dripping chair, letting out a little whimper as she did so.